RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Virginia Tech (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241526)

Clokworx 04-16-07 01:59 PM

Virginia Tech

Shooting at Va Tech this morning. 28 dead. 22 injured. Shit is fucked up.

Cola 04-16-07 02:02 PM

hahahaa, good thing i decided not to go there!

Compose 04-16-07 02:12 PM

Clokworx 04-16-07 02:17 PM

ahhahahahaha

locknes 04-16-07 03:08 PM

wrong its up to 31

Sir Smash'Alot 04-16-07 03:12 PM

wow

you guys are idiots

Cola 04-16-07 03:20 PM

y? we are pretty smart...we didn't go to Virgina Tech for college

Tha .Q 04-16-07 04:22 PM

Terrible...

I'm not excusing the gunman at all. But, this is what happens when you don't deal with the issues that make humans so frail...When you treat people like animals, this is what they do. This is the same reason disgruntled workers shoot up their jobs.

Lord have mercy

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/04/16/vt...ting/index.html

P To Tha R! 04-16-07 04:32 PM

RIP to those that died..

niggas is jus stupid yo..did any1 get a motive yet??

a student from the school said he was tryna kill the guy who his girl was cheating with..iuno..

but damn

Blay'all 04-16-07 04:38 PM

yeah its up to like 32 now with 20 some still injured... the largest murder in United States history. and are yall seriously laughing at this? i'm in college very near to VA Tech, and this shit could happen anywhere... we were in the news last year because some crazy ass dude drove a car through the middle of our campus in an act of terrorism in the middle of the day and hit a few students. all 32 of those STUDENTS murdered have families, friends, and ENDLESS numbers of loved ones affected by this... please, grow up.

Dabatos 04-16-07 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™
yeah its up to like 32 now with 20 some still injured... the largest murder in United States history. and are yall seriously laughing at this? i'm in college very near to VA Tech, and this shit could happen anywhere... we were in the news last year because some crazy ass dude drove a car through the middle of our campus in an act of terrorism in the middle of the day and hit a few students. all 32 of those STUDENTS murdered have families, friends, and ENDLESS numbers of loved ones affected by this... please, grow up.

seriously man, no idea why ya are laughin. This aint no stupid movie man, that shid coulda happend at my college right now. Shit that wouldnt be funny man. Other shit ya laugh at, but when it comes to someones death, and in this case 33 deaths. That wouldnt be a laughing matter.

Cola 04-16-07 06:09 PM

stfu thousands of people die each day...

go to Africa...

its 33 people, shitty luck...oh well..

Tha .Q 04-16-07 06:18 PM

I hope the gunmen or gunman left a diary. We really need insight as to what would cause someone to perpetrate such an atrocious act. What lesson(s) are we supposed to learn from this?

Cola 04-16-07 06:23 PM

umm....nothign we can apply to ne one else...

its like if we really could prevent this shit from happening, y did this happen? Columbine should have prevented this....

Logic The Goonie 04-16-07 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Jordan™

And it does. All the time. But it's just NOW that us dumbass Americans are going to decide to give a fuck.