RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=195)
-   -   K.ontroverz.Y , carmelo or anyone in that area... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=224266)

rexless 03-13-06 08:58 AM

K.ontroverz.Y , carmelo or anyone in that area...

14 lines
defult rules

whats good?

rexless 03-13-06 08:14 PM

come on now upp'in..................................

Magic5 03-14-06 07:12 PM

I'll set it up if you're down.

rexless 03-28-06 09:36 PM

im down lets do this but one quick question?
do you have another account with the same name and in your sig it says yea its me???

SKAAL 03-29-06 04:00 PM

shiit set up a battle memisis i'll battle you

Daubs 03-29-06 05:35 PM

il battle if you want

SKAAL 03-29-06 06:18 PM

yea set it up, we can do that

rexless 03-30-06 12:05 PM

this is my call out how are you making battle off my shit?

fuck outta here skaal beat it...

daubs we can battle i'll set it up just reply and i'll do the rest

SKAAL 03-30-06 12:12 PM

fuck you bitch you don't even know me clown you beat it i wouldn't even waste my time battlin ya punk ass

Daubs 03-30-06 01:04 PM

set it .

rexless 03-30-06 08:53 PM

my record is better then yours and you talking shit who the fuck are you?

i wouldnt waste my time battling you bitch,
daubs i will set it up...

SKAAL 03-30-06 08:56 PM

only reason you gotta better record is cuz i don't be ono here i'm in a real studio you fuckin clown i just use this to elevate my written i got my record in two weeks bitch some i won some i lost but if i battled you we alllll know what the outcome would be

rexless 03-30-06 09:14 PM

every rapsite got so called record deal artis who always seem to talk shit about what they got yet they are online useing a battle site for what? improvement? or to bite rhymes from and use it as your shit when you soppusely record? fuck outta here if you got a deal why you here? its either "A" or "B" but we both know you cant "C" me

SKAAL 03-31-06 11:15 AM

ha ha very funny how about you go cop you a mic and see why i does this, you can look at any battle i've ever been in on any site listen to any song i ever recorded and never hear or read one bitten line you fuckin genius, try this on for size, you ever heard of networking if i don't go to the rapsites thats thousands of listners peers colleagues i'm missin out on, in your case groupies any body who does this for real can recognize that but you just a young dumb punk runnin your lil bitch ass mouth tryna get name come to one of my shows and see how i'm livin you cool breeze ass clown you'd prolly be too scared though my life too real for ya bitch ass

rexless 03-31-06 12:21 PM

your life is real....... real fucking FAKE!!

fuck you gasing online with your petty talk? save it for someone who cares or someone who actully believe you, no site address no record label name no location to any of your concert MEANS YOU FUCKING FRONT'IN LIKE GOLD TEETH EZ!!!

you dont want it with me!!

keep your trash talking self MOVE THE FUCK OUTTA HERE or battle me simple....