RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   How the fuck is eminem not the best? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214250)

Indeph 11-11-05 09:47 PM

How the fuck is eminem not the best?

I mean seriously, he has the greatest lyrics EVER heard. He has underground and mainstream success. He's original, has humor, storytelling, and the best delivery/flow/ anything in the game. I've tried my BEST to figure out why people can say he's wack. Please humor me on how he's not the best. PLEASE.

Compose 11-11-05 09:57 PM

Cuz hes white, and ofcourse a white person cant be better then jay-z or papoose [/sarcasm, and willsunyas logic]

Indeph 11-11-05 09:58 PM

Yes you're correct compose. White people cannot rap. Its the blackness of rappers that make them so luvable.

leady 11-11-05 10:01 PM

i know so many ppl that drop doper wordplay and rhyme schemes and vocab than em does

Indeph 11-11-05 10:02 PM

Lol PLEASE show me that rapper so I can kiss his shoes.

Crazy Hades 11-11-05 10:04 PM

Me.............

Indeph 11-11-05 10:07 PM

Well besides Daemon whos better then shady?

Crazy Hades 11-11-05 10:08 PM

No one else can step up.q

leady 11-11-05 10:18 PM

i didnt say one... i said i know so many ppl that are better lyricists... but i wnt waste time uploadin and linkin u for the reason.. ull just moan n try prove otherwise cos u ride em so hard

Ysdat 11-11-05 10:18 PM

meh.

His way to say he hates the bullshit that comes with fame made me not give a fuck about him.

He made the most bullshit music, and causing outside hip hopers to think thats what rap is.

When really the didnt understand that eminem was simply saying " the top come with pointless pathetic bullshit".

He has power in the industry,but hasnt used it to fix the direction of rap, simply said "fuck rap im'a input into making it wack"

He is one of the best, dont get me wrong. But I care not for thee whom maketh a mockery of my passion.

Compose 11-11-05 10:21 PM

^How does he mock rap? have you heard him when he was underground =/ he loved Hip Hop, after all the shit that he been through and he still continued to pursue a place in Hip Hop...and thats considered mocking it?

Indeph 11-11-05 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
i didnt say one... i said i know so many ppl that are better lyricists... but i wnt waste time uploadin and linkin u for the reason.. ull just moan n try prove otherwise cos u ride em so hard

Oh fuck that lame ass excuse. When people say pac is the best its ok. But when I say em's the best I'm ridin his nuts. He made shit that I relate to and he's a fuckin' genius. I will give him the support he deserves wether you like it or not. Untill you prove otherwise you can suck my dick.

And ysdat he does have alot of problems. Imagine if u couldn't see your kids and your wife left you and almost killed herself over the shit. Do you think money is worth a family in shambles?

noname 11-11-05 10:23 PM

I agree with the original thread starter.Eminem is the best all-around rapper.He can do it all.

And leady...shut yo' wack ass up.Vocab means absolutely nothing.It's only the overly critical fans like you who think vocab is essential in rap.

leady 11-11-05 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
^How does he mock rap? have you heard him when he was underground =/ he loved Hip Hop, after all the shit that he been through and he still continued to pursue a place in Hip Hop...and thats considered mocking it?

bolded the relivent words

Indeph 11-11-05 10:25 PM

And people need to stop putting barriers on what hip hop is. Rock doesn't do that bullshit. Hip hop needs to have versitality and thats what sets us apart from other music. Rappers can go any direction with music they want. Eminem went his way and whats wrong with that?