RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   getting back with an ex... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=249838)

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:23 AM

getting back with an ex...

she was supposed to bail to melbourne but she didnt so shes just hit me up today to go out on thursday..

im considering it... she works at a day spa, is hot and gives the best massages ive ever had in my life and shes totally not a slut.. sold?

maybe.. but i dont know if it would be a serious relationship.. i mean i dumped her and now that its on the market again cause shes staying in my town and im in the middle of a bunch of relationships which i want to get rid of and consolidate into one..

what do you guys recon?

should i bother?

JTR 03-24-09 01:28 AM

she looks aight, not as good as some of the others but I dont know her personality and massages are always a plus

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:38 AM

man shes sort of like a younger female version of me in some ways...

its totally 50 50......she could be a total keeper but then i think back to why i dumped her and i dunno... i ended up asking for her back just before she went to melbourne but it was too late so i totally fucked her off deleted her number from my phone n all that...

now im like.......hmm... maybe shes changed a bit.... july shell be old enough to get into bars and clubs so that will be a plus aswell... shes 17 now...

nevermind i could write a fucken thesis on this situation.. and yeah shes not AS good as some of the other girls im seeing looks wise... but shes good in bed and i do want to settle down and its hard as fuck to settle down with a 10 on the gold coast...

Adam 03-24-09 01:38 AM

Try it out for a day, if you dig it, continue. If you don't, bail.

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:38 AM

PS she does look a bit better than that in real life........

La Cosa Nostra 03-24-09 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Try it out for a day, if you dig it, continue. If you don't, bail.

yeah thats probably the best advice...

i atleast want to fuck her again... she was always so agressive sexually i liked that shit...

King Solo 03-24-09 01:51 AM

really the only person's opinion that counts is yours

so if you find her attractive and you like her personality and in general the two of you get on with each other and enjoy spending time together.. go for it, coz ultimately that's what counts

Valerie 03-24-09 02:34 AM

why did you dump her?

JTR 03-24-09 02:41 AM

^^I heard she cheated on him with 9 guys and 1 girl

iunno i think they shoulda just stayed

C.March 03-24-09 02:42 AM

I usually only get back with an ex for a week or so... basically just to fuck again if theyve been all uptight about one nighters.

Ltizzle 03-24-09 02:42 AM

Yeah, seeing as I'm not familiar with the situation (as probably none of us are), I wouldn't read into any of this advice that much. But Adam's cant hurt, give it a shot, and if you're not feeling it, bail out. Pretty simple.

Valerie 03-24-09 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
^^I heard she cheated on him with 9 guys and 1 girl

iunno i think they shoulda just stayed

lmao yet another failed attempt..

whats that.. the 10 millionth time thats been said.

holy fuck your posts are about as sad as when your teeth had to get filed down..

ROOOOOFFLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 02:55 AM

^ You have the worst fucking snaggle tooth I've ever seen man, I wouldn't talk.

Valerie 03-24-09 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
^ You have the worst fucking snaggle tooth I've ever seen man, I wouldn't talk.

Rofl..

jesus your in love with me adam get off my jock dude thats for you and chris hes the one hung up on your fucking foreskin!! LMFAO..

and i dont give a shit atleast i can close my mouth without my teeth getting in the way..

rrrrooooooooooofffflllllllllllllllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adam 03-24-09 03:00 AM

Lazy eye, horrible teeth, disgusting facial hair, dirty hat, faggy eye brow piercing.

Yeah..

How does it feel to never put your dick in a pussy?