RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Lethal Instinkz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=138567)

Spektikul 07-31-04 01:49 AM

Lethal Instinkz

yo...recruiting peeps for this new crew. If your down, drop a few lines or contact me somehow...good luck everyone...

Spektikul 07-31-04 01:13 PM

Any newbs that I feel have got some talent, will prolly make it. Anyone else...start droppin some lines and will see what happens...

Adam 07-31-04 01:32 PM

spektikul nobody seems to be droppin in our thread man...come on peeps this crew will be dope, lets hear it

Paris Hilton666 07-31-04 02:01 PM

no one will drop on your thread you know why cuz your newbes get some wins good ones and post then ppl would want to join but no one gives a fuck now lol no hate just tellin you 1

Spektikul 07-31-04 02:38 PM

aiight...ima do just that then....................

Demon Pyrokronix 08-02-04 03:28 PM

Red Bull said I good join because he's seen my stuff off RB. And Spekticul I think you already accepted me into a crew of yours on RB so do I still have to drop a verse to be in?

Adam 08-02-04 09:52 PM

yo demon, drop some lines man, i don't care how many, just drop some

Demon Pyrokronix 08-03-04 07:47 AM

C'mmon man. Fuck it I'm just re dropping my verse I dropped on RB. I can't be assed to thing of yet again more bars when Spek. alk already accepted me into his crew. And I'm already in PP on RB.

Grab your torch and pitchforks/ there's a demon on the loose,
And if you fucking catch him/ send him straight to the noose.
Afore he can lyrically murder another hapless MC,
Who am I kidding man/ that fucking Demon is me,
I mean what has the Kronix got to proove to get into this crew?
Piss me off, I'll steal ya pitchfork and thrust it right through you,
Like I did to Threpac and the Cypha Potter Wannabe,
They fucking tasted blood, But I tasted victory,
You impressed with my verse? Don't say I never told ya,
Book of Kron, verse 4/ I'm the new L. Instikz soldier.

That's my tryout on RB. But Spekticulz got closed because a moronic motherfucker called Daedal got out leader banned.

Adam 08-03-04 05:24 PM

hahaha don't speak of rb to much on here man, dope drop, i say it good, you in on my part, wait to see what spek says...

TeamOne 08-03-04 10:11 PM

hahahah the two dudes who battled me are startin a crew............... yo spektikul we should actually battle sumtime tho................ill try out...... hold up

Adam 08-03-04 10:17 PM

haha, the two dudes that battled you, only one of us battled man...speks shit got all screwed up i guess, cause i know he aint a pussy and wouldn 't back down, so you only battled me and we know how that turned out....red bull on top 5-0....hahah no hate though bro, drop a verse

Spektikul 08-04-04 02:14 AM

once we get our shit together...the first crew thats gunna get merked is this new one called lethal reaction...wtf's with that, so close to our name, will get'em...

Spektikul 08-04-04 02:16 AM

^^^
fuxjustaword, we'd love to have you in this crew is you'd drop a few lines...but me and you still gotta battle before you do, lol...

Adam 08-04-04 02:17 AM

word, feedin on our steeze.....shit bro, how many members they got?

Adam 08-04-04 02:18 AM

yo spek, what you think of that demon guy? in or not? i say he in, what bout you?