RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   carson are you fucken done your battle verse yet... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=250496)

La Cosa Nostra 05-07-09 11:06 AM

carson are you fucken done your battle verse yet...

hurry the fuck up man im bored i want to do this battle 1 rounder just over one minute each.. no hooks no beat no dubs no gay intros..

how easy does it have to be.. ill record for it the minute i know youve got your shit done and ready to drop in the battle forums...

The Jett 05-07-09 12:26 PM

I really dont. lol. I will do something tho, but in all honesty everytime I sit down with no beat Im like wtf. I will record something of the nature by this evening. my bad my ski mask mod

The Jett 05-07-09 08:47 PM

Hey I did summin. 0:40 long. posted it on my s'click. my goodness jetty needs a beat. usually in battles I dub and do more than one take for a few bars but because this was no beat I just did what I could do in a breath, you cant hide when u come back in with no beat. anyways, its up so u can do that thing

Cola 05-07-09 08:57 PM

ROOFFLL

that was your verus

ROOOFFLLLL

The Jett 05-07-09 09:01 PM

yeh it was. it said naughty nos. i thought it was obviouse.

p4ntzistheish 05-07-09 09:08 PM

umm i'm sure he heard the verse. hence him laughing at it.

The Jett 05-07-09 09:11 PM

really? thats what that meant? no shit......lol

Compose 05-07-09 10:47 PM

What is Nos an admin now or something? lol

La Cosa Nostra 05-08-09 09:02 AM

carson are you fucking serious....

you really want to put that up for votes in a battle? ill record tomorrow and post it.. youve got untill tomorrow to make something better otherwise ill just take that.

Tupac Shakur. 05-08-09 09:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
What is Nos an admin now or something? lol

and tupac is a supermod.. dig that

The Jett 05-08-09 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amun Ra
carson are you fucking serious....

you really want to put that up for votes in a battle? ill record tomorrow and post it.. youve got untill tomorrow to make something better otherwise ill just take that.

no not really....i rather have a fuckin beat...but u wanted it that way......so i guess take that.....i dont even kno how to battle without a beat.

The Jett 05-08-09 01:42 PM

you dont even understand, when u said no beat it was like throwin a rubics cube in front of me.....but this time I cant just swap the color'd stickers.

La Cosa Nostra 05-08-09 07:05 PM

alright well go for a round two maybe i dunno.. well throw this one up then maybe after ive battled some different people ill do a battle with a beat.

you really need to just put more of a rough tone in your vocals.. i mean you dont talk with that sort of a high pitched whispering voice do you?

La Cosa Nostra 05-08-09 07:06 PM

actually to be honest.. if i dont see massive improvements man then this will probably be the last time i do a battle with you...

this battle here is going to probably make me look bad even though ill win..

steve_swagger 05-08-09 07:16 PM

lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo