RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sean Gunner step in here bytch (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=238143)

Ysdat 12-07-06 04:53 PM

Sean Gunner step in here bytch

You talk shit abotu my Trigga town and the NOK click. we street mother fuckers and would own you any day a the week. step bytch!! Or you not tough enuf to fucks with Tony G of the Trigga!!

Sean Gunner 12-07-06 04:58 PM

Well this is random, but whatever.

If you don't want to believe the facts, then I guess that's up to you. I don't have beef wit you, and I don't plan on makin a track for you so you can feel special. Now, how bout you cry that you aren't as hard as you wanna be, and then go cut your wrists and die.

I thought NOK died a long time ago?

Ysdat 12-07-06 05:00 PM

fuck you ducking ass bitch. You spoke on my trigga town fam. now we gonna get street wid it and show you whos boss.

Sean Gunner 12-07-06 05:04 PM

I told you that Flint, MI, has the 3rd highest crime rate. You got all pissy like a little bitch because I know more than you. You don't go street on the internet, and you sure as hell don't show a person who is boss either. You are a pathetic excuse of a person trying to get some attention and you are mad because I actually know what I am talking about.

Way to go.

Ysdat 12-07-06 05:06 PM

see you talk shit but afraid to face fakt. I am the truth your just a punk D!

Sean Gunner 12-07-06 05:09 PM

Again, how am I talkin ish? I'm from Detroit, not Flint. I could care less if you want to be hardcore or whatever, you said something that was not right and I corrected you.

Also, how am I afraid to face facts when I said a fact and you are the one acting like a bitch and startin ish?

I faced the facts, how bout you try? Go commit crimes if you want your city to be higher up. Hopefully you will get caught and thrown in jail. That way you are not the world's problem anymore.

Ysdat 12-07-06 05:10 PM

Im not about the crime rate. Im about me being real and you beign fake. I am street. trigga town baby.

Sean Gunner 12-07-06 05:13 PM

Then go back to the streets and stop annoying me.

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 12-07-06 05:14 PM

rofl at this......................................like two women fighting over a pair of pumps
:laugh:

Sean Gunner 12-07-06 05:16 PM

More like some hurt bitch trying to make himself look cool.

Dabatos 12-07-06 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by troublesome06
rofl at this......................................like two women fighting over a pair of pumps
:laugh:

rofl.................

Ysdat 12-07-06 05:19 PM

man fuck all a you im tony green. trigga town. fuck you troublesome you dont want none a trigga town NOK G

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 12-07-06 05:21 PM

roflllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ..........................stfu//...............dont make me clown u an make u leave for another 2 months till u think i forgot bout cha wack ass

Ysdat 12-07-06 05:24 PM

set it up..

copy and paste my name fool, make sure you copy it from below dont want you typing the wrong name and having an excuse for ducking me.
\/

~Tony Green~

.Eternal. 12-07-06 05:28 PM

internet gangsters....

how LAMME. and u makin NOK look worser and worser man...