RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm one of the hardest topical heads to ever post on this site!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251688)

JTR 09-09-10 08:25 AM

I'm one of the hardest topical heads to ever post on this site!!!

Straight the fuck up who's harder then me with topicals?

You got Nostradamus and you got In-vision and those are the only two guys who can match with me.

I'd love to go back in the day and battle ingenius minds, forsaken, that one dude who was undefeated with all KO's in battles like decree wun or some shit the one who ended up being a loser, and even CALI fuck it, just so I could rape him.

I just felt the need to state that shit cuz I was reading some old topicals I put on here, and since there's no one left on this site to spoil my distinguished RV reputation by telling everyone how much of an arrogant dick I am, I thought why not brag.

Holla.

JTR 09-09-10 08:26 AM

I'm known as apparently one of the best text heads on RV im in the Legends sub-forum for it, if that shit even exists anymore.

And I do topicals better then I ever did text. Get some!!!

Adam 09-09-10 09:07 AM

Germ was better.

JTR 09-09-10 10:15 AM

but he's your homie in real life so even if you are being serious, it's hard for me to take it seriously and think you're not being biased regardless if you are conciously or sub-conciously. Either way yea Germs got some ill shit too. I don't know if you read my verses in that "Write away your thoughts" topical league that never lasted cuz those were my better ones. My style for topicals is just one people aren't used to, i'm way more original and creative with topicals then I ever was with text

Lysol 09-09-10 10:39 AM

This is something to be proud about?

JTR 09-09-10 11:32 AM

Im proud that I can write artistically fucking well, im proud that I have a mind and soul for poetry and Im proud it's helped me drastically for music. So yea, you can take that smart ass comment and shove it up your... well.... smart ass.

JTR 09-09-10 11:33 AM

don't let the hostility fool you though. I kinda like you Rey

ichaboy 09-09-10 11:59 AM

lol nigga. vote on my battle

Mad Dog 09-09-10 12:10 PM

I have to admit, your topicals are illy.

JTR 09-09-10 12:20 PM

I would be lieing to not seem like a little bitch if I were to tell you that, that comment did not mean a lot to me and didn't make me smile.

Lysol 09-09-10 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
don't let the hostility fool you though. I kinda like you Rey

I know you like me, I kind of like you too. Lets make out.

JTR 09-09-10 08:43 PM

can we just spooooon instead?

King Solo 09-12-10 02:44 PM

Yeah dude, you may be a beast at topicals... but come back when you've champed a topical league, won a topical tournament and gotten to the semi's in another topical tournament.

And yes, that may not seem that great... but when you take that into consideration with the fact that I'm total ass at topicals - it's quite an accomplishment. :thumbup:

Cola 09-12-10 07:04 PM

im confused as to why the fuck it matters?

King Solo 09-13-10 07:38 AM

it doesn't, but any excuse to brag is always openly welcomed.