RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Im Sorry...But Leady jus proved that he's nothng more than a loud mouth hatin ass... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208955)

Tha Q. 09-18-05 01:45 PM

Im Sorry...But Leady jus proved that he's nothng more than a loud mouth hatin ass...

BIOTCH...

comin in my Medley thread talkin shit...

funny...the people who I supposedly "dissed" got the joke...but Leady's simple ass worried about how I spend my time...

That medley took me less than an hour to do...so thank you for the compliment

also...is leady like the modern-era Carson Jet?...seriously...I had no beef with him until he opened his mouth to me and called my shit pathetic...

no...what I find pathetic is how He's wasting his "TIME" arguing with Daemon over whether it was a "waste" of my time to do that medley

Leady...do me a favor and...

SHUT DA FUCK UP

J. Luth 09-18-05 01:47 PM

*Plays Black Eyed Peas "Shut up"*

Tha Q. 09-18-05 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
*Plays Black Eyed Peas "Shut up"*

OH...NOW I SEE...he jus felt bad cuz he was left out...

ahhhhhhhh

will def. add him to Pt. 3

:thumbup:

J. Luth 09-18-05 02:19 PM

lmao word... wasn't he on part 1?

Tha Q. 09-18-05 02:40 PM

^^NO...but HE WILL be on part 3

Daubs 09-18-05 02:41 PM

he was sayin no hate if you read it, then daemon escaleted it.

J. Luth 09-18-05 02:43 PM

^pshh........... :-/

SINISTER 09-18-05 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^NO...but HE WILL be on part 3

What happend to part two?

Crazy Hades 09-18-05 02:47 PM

Daemon did not escalate anything. He elevated it to all-new heights.

Tha Q. 09-18-05 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon
Daemon did not escalate anything. He elevated it to all-new heights.

agreed...Leady said "this was pathetic"...and "a waste of time"...and "obviously he can't diss people unless it's like this"...

^^WTF?!?

he blew the entire point of the medley way out of proportion...so, fuck it

then he argued with Daemon for a long-ass time over whether it was a waste of time to post the medley = stupid

nuff said

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-18-05 03:24 PM

yo fuck da fly talkin haters nigga! jus do yo thing n service dis kidd

str8 up rap 09-20-05 11:48 PM

mad beef.........o wells i hope leady was lukin 4 it holla baq!~

leady 09-21-05 03:55 AM

one again tha q finds reason to bitch cry and wine like the homo he is(not in the q loves dick sense)... like i said kid, ive never had a problem with you.... but you DO cry bitch and moan more than anybody on this forum... RV medley in my opinion is pathetic... deal with it, not everybody in the world is gonna like it and/or find it interesting and worth doing, its all apart of life... if you cant handle the fact people in the world dont have the same opinions, i want to know how the fuck you let your parents know your gay... cos thats a high risk theyd dis-own you for being gay.

oh no im in part 3... woopty fucking doo

come on now man get a fuckin life.. i noticed your on RV every hour of the day your awak more or less, go get a fucking life.

you spend all your time, hittin on little kids on RV, and talkin to girls ONLINE and makin it out like anybody cares if u get pussy or not on here, fuckin hell dude, if ur gonna go get a slut n fuck her, fuck that internet datin shit be a man, go to a bar n get some..... oh i forgot, your ass too fuckin camp to be manly.

kid please, fuckin run along... ive allways said ive had no beef with you... i just thought that particular thing was pathetic, BIG FUCKING DEAL.... if u cant handle the criticism, dont post it, its that simple.... sorry for not finding it appealing, sorry for KNOWING your time could be spent doin suttin better, but i forgot that RV is your life so maybe it wouldnt.

yeah im out, sum1 close this PATHETIC thread.... and yes daemon did make it into a big deal.

"oh no leady come in thread and said he didnt like my melody part 2, i think im gonna cry"

bitch please

Lay-z 09-21-05 04:07 AM

LMAO!!!....i jsut listened to that shit...that shit is so damn funny...put me on Pt.3...

Ysdat 09-21-05 04:55 AM

fuckt he Q

*eats cookie while waiting for my place on part 3*