RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ~peace indeph~ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174373)

Ysdat 01-28-05 03:34 AM

~peace indeph~

If I am correct(and i know i am)

His latest open mic was his leaving open mic, thats how real he is. he didnt leave with a farwell thread. he left with an open mic. so real.

this muther fucker is the truth, he lived a struggle, he deals with issues. he goes thru tough times.He is the only person who i can have a real conversation with on rv.Other's who have spoken with him will know what i mean, you can speak to him without being judged. he is real.

Sorry if im speaking like hes dead, but its cause I have only just clicked that his last open mic,was his last open mic.

me and indeph talked about this open mic, but i never thought id see the day he dropped it.It wasnt till i re-read it that I clicked.
he must of mentiond it to some1 else,why hasnt anyone clicked?
If I am going a bit over board then i apoligies, but if he has left rv, it is the greatest lost to rv in my eyes.

Also if i am wrong about him leaving,then forgive me for giving everyone the wrong message.

so untill further word from the man himself.
this is my official farwell to deph.
~peace~

psykosis 01-28-05 05:24 AM

funny thing is this is the open mic that will induct him into rb's..........so in other words thank you for handing us a talent

K.ontroverz.Y 01-28-05 05:35 AM

why do you look up to indeph so much? and so much that you had to make a whole about him thread?

Sean Gunner 01-28-05 11:11 AM

I'll miss Indeph, but really we all have our own stories, some worse than others. Far as I'm concerned, your troubles and all that doesn't define who you are, just what you went through. How ya handle em makes ya a person. But I guess px to Indeph.

Mad Dog 01-28-05 11:59 AM

Man it jus ain't the same since my early days...it's all settled down i feel like i'm at my peak here too i'm finally gettin shit movin in the real world i finally got a Mod spot here i dropped audios that people liked which inspired me to try rap outside too and people feelin it i got a nice reputation here i feel people look at me as a vet (although to me it don't feel like it) i suppose i'm still here to make sure we keep some respected names coz a lot dropping out but all for good reasons i'm sure i hope he does his thing and good luck to all who've past through RV's door in the past...we all walk the same way some knock before others...it's jus a matter of time

Compose 01-28-05 12:26 PM

well i switched to rb also and i talk to indeph on aim so its all good :thumbup:

but yea indeph is a really cool guy you could talk to him about mad shit hes real jus like me and he gives his time to help me out with things...

peace

Lyrikal.Havok 01-28-05 12:30 PM

man....i looked up to him when it came to open mics...

pz fam...you were my inspiration..

TeamOne 01-28-05 12:37 PM

damn..... he told me about this OM.. but he didnt say anythin about it bein a farewell... he juss sed he was tryna get shit off his back and that came out one day.....

.... but we'll find the truth out soon

50Cal. 01-28-05 12:40 PM

indeph is a herb and i just k.oed him hes wack as fuck as well he aint been through nothing most the rest of us from the hood aint been through nothing special trust me i been through way more i gurantee that him leaving means nothing hes like 14-14 or some shit and he battled mad herbs hes not dope hes just active so no no big lose here at all itll make no diffrence except for you and bout 3 others maybe

Mortem 01-28-05 12:48 PM

Indeph was a real character, but yes, he may have gone through tough time's but that has probably happened to people here as well. So don't think he's that great.

~Lady Fiya~ 01-28-05 12:49 PM

yea, indeph's one of the realest cats on here, no bullshit.. final tell him, i'll visit him sometime, when i'm in town around University Park, cuz my friend still goes up there, one day i'mma go wit her up there and stop by the high school and see what he up on.. :)

~Lady Fiya~ 01-28-05 12:52 PM

dayum cali... you so viscous u dunno what he has been thru.. he coulda been thru a lotta stuff that he just dun talk about, as for u callin him wack, he's not wack, u check out his open micz? the majority or those are really good fa real, no d/r whatsoeva.. you be mean as hell at times.. be nice to people cali.. goodness.. :)

50Cal. 01-28-05 12:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
dayum cali... you so viscous u dunno what he has been thru.. he coulda been thru a lotta stuff that he just dun talk about, as for u callin him wack, he's not wack, u check out his open micz? the majority or those are really good fa real, no d/r whatsoeva.. you be mean as hell at times.. be nice to people cali.. goodness.. :)

he talked mad shit i koed him last week hes 14-14 or some shit battling herbs hes wack as fuck his shit is streched no flow hes garbage and thats real and he aint been through more then noone else trust that hes too young to been through much yet grown folks is talking he should be quite :thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 01-28-05 01:00 PM

a lotta young people have been thru hella shit, and of course he'll go thru some more shit but just dun go judgin people when u dunno them personally......... he dun have to be quiet cuz the rest of these kids on here ain't being quiet.. you got your opinion just dun be judgemental all the time.. it will be O tay..

TeamOne 01-28-05 02:10 PM

^^^ damn fiya... y wont u visit me?!?!? but anyways..... he wasnt a text battler CALI, he's a writer for songs and OMs.... and he was a big loss in that category.... peace man, if u are gone.......