RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   Wi11y Na$D@Q vz Feeble Minded (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=58512)

Wi11y Na$D@Q 06-17-03 09:42 AM

Wi11y Na$D@Q vz Feeble Minded

i'm goin to ruin ur life kid u pissed me off for no reason what so ever u really want see whats up? ight

15 bar battle- //= bars

due today before 12 easterntime

blind post i'l pm u when to post

no crew votes lets go

PUSSY!!

SpLiTT DeCCiSioN 06-17-03 09:47 AM

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO....wow...this is gonna be gruesome yo...*shaking my head*...

Ya'll have fun...

Check my tag battle though....

Feeble Minded. 06-17-03 09:47 AM

i pissed you off for no reason...
your the one who came into my thread with splitt desicions and started talking shit...i'd qoute it to make u feel stupid but just dont feel like it right now....maybe later if ne one believes u but it dont matter to me...

i also go by eastern time so no problem...but i never agreed to these rules...

change them...YOU spit in 2 hours most, then i'll spit back right after that in 2 hours and i wont feed...othewwise i cant do this...
and im not wasting a verse so lets see how good u really are...

reply back, then start spittin unless u pussy out...

Feeble Minded. 06-17-03 10:00 AM

i read his earlier battles...gruesome? dont think so....maybe but hes gonna have to come harder than his battles i read so far....

heres how we gotta battle willy..

you drop at 12:00 or a little later...ill drop later at night aroun 3:00-4...that gives me an hour or so to write my rap...uve got all day if ya want...but i cant gety on before 12 cept now and u aint on....

so yea do that or this battle is closed, sorry.............................

Wi11y Na$D@Q 06-17-03 10:27 AM

^^ yo can any 1 tell this kid how dumb he sounded? lmfaooo

u lil fag u want me to post at 12 and then giv u 3 hours to pre-write and reply and feed off my shit? lmfaooo fuc u homo

u wanted this battl not me i could care less if it dont take place bitch

we both post in 2 hours u cant key up that fast u fuccin newbi? any real emcee can do it in 20mins

stop being bitch and post in 2 hours

and this is what i said inn ur thread u lil punk bitch

hmmm lmfaooo the fuc was that>?

feeble-u fit ur name, flow ehh wordplay none mutlis forced,punches lame u need to go elevate play boy seriously

no diss just real

qoute- when i see this kid, im gonna 'eat-him-like-candy' and make this 'star-burst'/

^^ the fuc? lmfaooo

splitt- flow tight punches nice that first punches was tight,wordplay was ehh multis all ova that was tight

ova all it was a ass raping

vote-splitt

^^^ i said "NO DISS JUST BEIN REAL" if u cant handle what people got to say bout ur wac rhymes dont flow at all

Wi11y Na$D@Q 06-17-03 06:45 PM

see i would hav posted and u would hav missed the dead line u talked all that shit and aint even show up lmfao@ this fag

Feeble Minded. 06-18-03 03:18 AM

no...the thing is that i NEVER AGREED to the deadline...
i have to work by those deadlines i gave you....

the offer stands....you post anytime tomorrow, and ill hit this up later that night and wont feed....either stop talking trash and leave or battle by those rules, or i cant battle..............................
ill look for your rap tomorrow night again,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wi11y Na$D@Q 06-18-03 06:29 AM

^ GET ME OUT UR SIG U LIL PUSSY BITCH!

I TOLD U LASTNITE WE POST WITHIN A HOUR EVEN UR HOME GIRL HOTTIE KNOWS I WAS READY

now either u post RIGHT NOW AND I'L POST RIGHT NOW OR U STOP EATIN DICCS AND TALKIN LIKE U GOT BALLS BITCH!

point blank

Feeble Minded. 06-18-03 06:47 AM

the other night i asked for us to fo that....u werent on..it was a special occasion...where i was on that early, and i wont be on that early ne more...and i gotta get off now,....so pot ya rap and i wont feed

Feeble Minded. 06-18-03 06:49 AM

and dont lie, i know ur finished ya rap already........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................................guess what...........i havent started.................
you have had three day to writ it...so accusing me of pre writing aint a valid excuse moron...you have all day to write ur rap then post late as u want tonight b4 4....then ill hit it back at 4.....simple enuf,,,,,and u automatically win if i feed....................

Wi11y Na$D@Q 06-18-03 07:15 AM

blah blah blah whateva

postin or yea we all know that computer u use aint urs lol fag

u aint nice bitch so let me flip first, i get rid of kids liek when my dic squirts, how u goin win wit a shit verse?//
bout to expose this pussy like ripped skirts ur flows a gimmick,u dont want test illness like closed clinics//
in a battle feeble is assed-out like a strip-tease performance ur destination is success u most hav forgotten the coordinates//
u aint nice i'm bout to expose this slut,u married to life watch me put holes in ur tux,u got ass raped by splitt now u holdin ur butt//
so face it please spittin bac-ward abc's only time u seein a W between X-&- V its a mistake testin me//
cuz i'm ahead of ya..placin u in the place where the paramedics are thinkin ur sic cuz u developed sars//
while ur out dressin in drag i'm developing bars to rip u apart,i;m out for blood liek a crip-war place testicles in ur mouth so u spit wit balls//
so face it i''m the better man!,and ur punches are similar to Amsterdam cuz it Netherlands(never lands)//
so under-stand ur flows sweet liek sweat-glands, and thats to complex for this feeble mind to catch the philosophy//
this bitch aint stopin-me ur moms gave birth to ur weak ass? i think she owes the world a apology//
i'l punch a hole in feebles destiny, just to reach ur fate, i'l put ur body in the land down under so u can meet ur "mate"//
i got a hungry blade that will eat ur face fuccin wit me,i'l bend ur spine "bac" like grass-hopper knees//
ur not a emcee..just a average-bitch fuc a bar limit i got more 16's then Georgia state marriages//
so pay attention cuz i'm a man at war, break ur jaw how u battlin me on a computer that aint even urs?//
i drop heat incase in bombs, ur parents was hopin for a lil girl no wonder y u wear make up when u face ur moms//
ur a bitch nigga! and i'm revealing -it wit such skills and shit RB is even feelin it,so pussy u best roll wit 911 like porshe-dealerships//

dw. 06-18-03 07:19 AM

come on y'all 4 fuck sake can u get this goin this gonna be an ill battle if u get the fucker started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dw. 06-18-03 07:21 AM

mah bad soz guys didnt know willy ad spit, tight verse dawg now lets c wot feeble got!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Feeble Minded. 06-18-03 09:27 AM

lol...yea ur right dw we needa get this battle...

yo..

this kid claims to be a gangsta...'throwin broken pencil points' is the only ways he's ever 'shot holo-tips'/
my name will lyrically spank-ya...operatin' 'cranes and boulders' is the only way he'll ever 'demolish-shit'!/
im going from point 'a' to point 'b'...you better 'c' what follows this/
i'd make ya 'eat ya words', but heard its unhealthy to 'swallow-shit'/
my attack burn like an arsonist...you counter-it wit bitten-shit, but like 'moving too big furniture' it was a 'bad counter-fit'/ (counterfeit)
i'm givin vivid pictures of ya death...sad that he'd have to 'buy a department store' to have a 'sharper image'/
they aint 'invented time machines yet'...too bad, you'd have to 'go back' and steal my flow to win-this/
my barrage-damages this nasdaq-bitch, smack-this-kid...why have this 'end-ever'/ (endeavor)=he wants to beat me
you whack-as-shit, practice-this rappin-shit...i send-severs/
you'll never be as high as me...saw you tryin wit a 'bent-lever'/
i'm slavin-my-rival... a prime example of why hype-is-shit/
if i 'gave-'em-my-saliva', he still wouldnt produce this 'type-of-spit'/
this kids a mother fucking faggot...literally...facing the 'ex-'poser'/ (exposure)
only a 'vet' wit an 'animal p.d.' ...votes read 'snake eyes', battle faces closure/
my words-cause him shivers, like i froze the mic...'containing' his style like i made him 'swallow lids'/
fuck a creek..ya stuck up a river, the votes are 'raining in' for me like 'e-bay bids'/

for the record...we settled this shit on aim..we're cool now still wanted to battle tho nice battle....

edited for ' ' ...lol

SpLiTT DeCCiSioN 06-18-03 11:46 AM

Wow....

I'll come back to this....

Nice battle you two...ya'll did that shit...

Keep it crackin'...and Feeble...why didn't you come like that in our battle?...LMAO...