RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I'm entitled to my opinion, and... I think your all wack. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199703)

Grave Digger 07-12-05 11:58 PM

I'm entitled to my opinion, and... I think your all wack.

I'm fucking tired of these Top.10 on RV, who's an RV legend, best of the best type shit, with the wackest of kids being nominated, it's complete bullshit, no I am not doing this because I wasn't on the lists, I never was, it never bothered me, I dont wanna be considered an RV vet or dope by you, I peeped 90% of the people who you said were dope, and if thats what a vet is, i'm glad you think i'm an herb. Just stop with these bullshit threads, stop with these huge egos and thinking you know everything about text battling. I'm not even claiming I'm better then anyone. There is probably only 15 "decent" text heads on this site, if your reading this, yes YOU, then you need to elevate, think what you want of me for making this thread, if you disagree your the primary example of this thread. And NO, YOU, are not good. So stfu.

Kirk 07-13-05 12:00 AM

I love you. :love:

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-13-05 12:00 AM

I've been writing for years and years. And even I still need to elevate. Give these kids time. They'll pick it up. They just need good examples of how to battle properly.

Bangalore 07-13-05 12:01 AM

but jack i think your super duper....*wishes u would talk to me on msn like old times

iLL Clint 07-13-05 12:02 AM

I agree.. most of you suck bad.

Grave Digger 07-13-05 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Rémy de Provence
I've been writing for years and years. And even I still need to elevate. Give these kids time. They'll pick it up. They just need good examples of how to battle properly.

NO! How fucking long have you been here? You don't know this site, they refuse to hear that they're not good, they get pissed when you tell them that they aren't good and need to elevate, and argue with you and try to start beef, and it's because the noobs are like omg so and so is super dope wich makes the guy actually think he's amazing when his rhymes are straight shit, then you tell him the truth, they like fuck you, you suck, you wanna battle? Set an example, you tell them to go look at some of the RB's greats and elevate from it, they get pissed at you, RV... YOU FUCKING SUCK, SERIOUSLY, NOT ANY OF YOU VETS ARE GOOD, AND IF YOUR ONE OF THE FEW DECENT PEOPLE I WAS TALKING BOUT, YOU KNOW THIS AND AGREE WITH ME.

Bangalore 07-13-05 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
NO! How fucking long have you been here? You don't know this site, they refuse to hear that they're not good, they get pissed when you tell them that they aren't good and need to elevate, and argue with you and try to start beef, and it's because the noobs are like omg so and so is super dope wich makes the guy actually think he's amazing when his rhymes are straight shit, then you tell him the truth, they like fuck you, you suck, you wanna battle? Set an example, you tell them to go look at some of the RB's greats and elevate from it, they get pissed at you, RV... YOU FUCKING SUCK, SERIOUSLY, NOT ANY OF YOU VETS ARE GOOD, AND IF YOUR ONE OF THE FEW DECENT PEOPLE I WAS TALKING BOUT, YOU KNOW THIS AND AGREE WITH ME.

i suck at rapping lol but i know what you talking bout...there are a few decent peeps...and a select few who i think have alot of talent one of those being 9th, nos, 7/3 etc...but i just mod so wut do i know

gotaasswhoopin4u 07-13-05 12:17 AM

Well, I'm nasty.

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-13-05 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper

5 minutes ago I would of given this site the benefit of the doubt. But now I couldnt agree more. Fuck these kids. None of them are even rappers. They aint even proper fucking textees.

I start a reasonable thread and all I get is hate from a bunch of 12 year olds. I'm outty.

Sean Gunner 07-13-05 12:20 AM

Blah, everyone has room to get better. Sometimes I wonder what it is like to be the best, and no one can beat you. Seems like it would get kinda boring. But ya, RV has room to grow and as RV grows older the talent will gradually increase. What it really needs is the best people to stay so that the skill bar doesn't fall. Newbs need to stay as well. We need to stop turning people away, cuz the more we do that, the less activity RV will have.

gotaasswhoopin4u 07-13-05 12:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saint Rémy de Provence
5 minutes ago I would of given this site the benefit of the doubt. But now I couldnt agree more. Fuck these kids. None of them are even rappers. They aint even proper fucking textees.

I start a reasonable thread and all I get is hate from a bunch of 12 year olds. I'm outty.

U MAD, U MADDDD!

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-13-05 12:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Blah, everyone has room to get better. Sometimes I wonder what it is like to be the best, and no one can beat you. Seems like it would get kinda boring. But ya, RV has room to grow and as RV grows older the talent will gradually increase. What it really needs is the best people to stay so that the skill bar doesn't fall. Newbs need to stay as well. We need to stop turning people away, cuz the more we do that, the less activity RV will have.

Well RV has successfully turned away another future vet of this site. Fuck net battling. Now I know for myself why rappers say battle forums are so trash.

Indeph 07-13-05 12:28 AM

this surely brought my spirts down =/
*40 members of RV leave*

Castro... 07-13-05 12:29 AM

i been rappin since december 13 2003 lol and i picked up fast from the start now at the age of thirteen i can beat 90 % of RV lol

gotaasswhoopin4u 07-13-05 12:40 AM

^ You think you can beat 90% of RV...