RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ....RV Changed? word... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=231265)

K.ontroverz.Y 07-07-06 11:15 PM

....RV Changed? word...

rv changed over the years. This aint no BS talkin bout Oh i miss the old rv. yada yada etc. Im just sayin. remember when people were all over that crew shit. Crew hoppin. and crew battles. All that shit. And our main interest was Text? and our records? LOL, word at those days. NOW ITS AUDIO. audios taking over now. and there isn't no herbs. LOL. Shit in a way this is good and bad.

and

START RECRUITING AUDIO HEADS TO THIS SITE. I WILL.

~Luciano~ 07-07-06 11:18 PM

Werd 2 me getting my Mic 2mmorow

and werd 2 me allready havein cool edit on my shit

Werd 2 me being audio now...lol

but yea i remember them dayz..when no one was in

a crew for more than 2 months...where there were nonstop herbs

and ya record was the most precious thing...

top crews were...Hardwood Classik...The Council...AI.

And The Establishment...lol

good ol dayz

K.ontroverz.Y 07-07-06 11:22 PM

luciano. I'll give you tips on C/E and if you don't get shit goin properly. send me your tracks i'll fix your quality.

David Lama 07-07-06 11:33 PM

everything changes

~Luciano~ 07-08-06 12:16 AM

4sho Kon..yea cuz i dont really kno how 2 work dat shit

ima have 2 jus play wit it for a few dayz

but hell yea ill take ya tips and shit fam

B. Magik 07-08-06 01:27 AM

Haha, I remember I use to brag to all my friends about how I had a 15-3 text record on the internet and shit..

Haha, everyone use to be sooooo serious about these fucking crews, now its like, who the fuck cares? Man, back when people voted on text battles..Damn that was a loooong time ago..

K.ontroverz.Y 07-08-06 01:31 AM

I know, Werd. Shit Change doesn't bother me

KOOL COL-B 07-08-06 01:41 AM

lol, people at skool used 2 see me on RV in tha library n see my text record n thought it wuz dope az fuck :cool:

but yeah, b4 we know it we'll b talkin bout back in tha days wen everybody wuz doin audio n shit.

n BOOOO @ my comp not turnin on n i caynt record SHIT :mad:

werd

La Cosa Nostra 07-08-06 02:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
rv changed over the years. This aint no BS talkin bout Oh i miss the old rv. yada yada etc. Im just sayin. remember when people were all over that crew shit. Crew hoppin. and crew battles. All that shit. And our main interest was Text? and our records? LOL, word at those days. NOW ITS AUDIO. audios taking over now. and there isn't no herbs. LOL. Shit in a way this is good and bad.

and

START RECRUITING AUDIO HEADS TO THIS SITE. I WILL.

Yep.. Big improvement...

Young Drama 07-08-06 02:51 AM

lol hell yea, kool col b was funnyer

nos was poet

troop was j trooper, n he sed he was gamews cuz'n

kontro was well..........................4 clipz is all i gotta say

[.:D:.] 07-08-06 03:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
luciano. I'll give you tips on C/E and if you don't get shit goin properly. send me your tracks i'll fix your quality.

how you gonna offer to fix somebody shit if u askin other niggas for help..come on Kon..lol smh..

Terumoto 07-08-06 03:16 AM

... Diabolic?

Where you been?

K.ontroverz.Y 07-08-06 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by [.:D:.]
how you gonna offer to fix somebody shit if u askin other niggas for help..come on Kon..lol smh..

Lol i wasnt asking for help. I just wanted to know your techniques. my boi takes audio engineering classes. And tells me what he learns. but word

Valerie 07-08-06 03:32 AM

damn i havn't seen diabolic in forever now.

[.:D:.] 07-08-06 03:34 AM

man..i been around..my last name was Scruff..lol but alot of niggas aint kno that..but nah i been workin wit the group, Verbal Assassins..thats what im sayin all day

peep my new solo shit..(top 3 tracks)
www.soundclick.com/streetlegendandphiloshopa

peep the group shit..i think u should listen to this first..
www.myspace.com/verbalassassinsbmore

-Diabolic
V.A