RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Redemptions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214372)

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 05:11 AM

Redemptions

I'll do this the fast way instead of asking you all individually. There's 11 of you eligible and I'm sure you know who you are already. So, who wants to do one? I'll just issue it here if the orangutangs can keep under control about the terms >: T

You want one?

KOOL COL-B 11-13-05 05:44 AM

yeah, i want 1, werd

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
yeah, i want 1, werd

Kool Col-B

Redemption: Make a track about the life of a closet homosexual in the body of a straight man. Name 4 RV members by name that this person would have a crush on.

Length: 2:00, your choice of beat.

Due: 11-17-05 @ 11:59PM

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline , show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours.

KOOL COL-B 11-13-05 05:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
Kool Col-B

Redemption: Make a track about the life of a closet homosexual in the body of a straight man. Name 4 RV members by name that this person would have a crush on.

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline , show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours.

LMMFAO, o my fuck, hahahahahaha *sigh* fuck it, thas thursday right? ......... *thinks of wut beat 2 use*.......... smh, werd

TeamOne 11-13-05 11:58 AM

yea..... me to0o

Pop Lotty 11-13-05 12:51 PM

I want one.....

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
yea..... me to0o

FuxJustAWord

Redemption: Hold your nose and record a track about horrible rappers with horrible rap voices, particularly nasal ones. Discuss the bleak future of an MC with no delivery, cadence, emotion, or breath control for rap.

Length: 1:30, your choice of beat.

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 02:23 PM

Pop Lotty

Redemption: Record a diss track directed at an un-named emcee who's late, cuts corners, lazy, and add to that, has double the losses that he has wins in text battles of all things. Discuss the drawbacks that possible team-mates and colaborators would endure by agreeing to work with this MC.
Limitations: Do not mention guns, violence, drugs, or anything related to "the street" for the length of this song.

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline , show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours

E.C 11-13-05 02:55 PM

gimmi one......

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 03:23 PM

E.C

Redemption: Convince Mad Dog to collab on a track about moving to the U.S. In this track, you admit superiority of another emcee by discussing your repeated inability to beat him. The track is considered Successfull by you actually getting Mad Dog to drop a minimum of 4 original bars on your track.

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline , show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours

E.C 11-13-05 03:27 PM

sounds easy enough... i accept

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 03:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
sounds easy enough... i accept

They're all easy. It's just a matter of pride and priorities.

TitoBronsky 11-13-05 06:55 PM

im down for redemption...........

K.ontroverz.Y 11-13-05 07:03 PM

yeah i want back in this

∆ P E X X 11-13-05 08:01 PM

TitoBronsky

Redemption: Collab with any member of OYD NOT participating in the RG, to diss any and all members of O.Y.D. still IN the RG, their team affiliates and their track progress of late.
Limitations: You nor your guest can use profanity. Guest's verse must be at least 16 bars.

Accept and complete and you come back in right where you left off. Decline, show up late, or no-show and you exit. The choice is yours.