RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Non-violence (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=241112)

Logic The Goonie 04-05-07 11:26 AM

Non-violence

Any thoughts?

Mad Dog 04-05-07 11:57 AM

don't make me by a plane ticket and smack you :cussing:

seriously though...what do you mean?...personally violence is always gonna be around props on people who practise it but its not my thing...not the way i grew up...

Logic The Goonie 04-05-07 12:10 PM

Well I grew up around violence too. I've beaten the shit out of my share of people but now I don't want to fight anyone, even if they hit me first. However, I do feel there's going to be a point at which I can't take it anymore and do something, which I can't decide is justified or not. =/

Compose 04-05-07 12:40 PM

violence is cool against tyrants and fools, hit em' with a pile of boots and stick em' in their mommas mile wide cooch

Indeph 04-05-07 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
violence is cool against tyrants and fools, hit em' with a pile of boots and stick em' in their mommas mile wide cooch

well what if somebody tries to....hit your signifiicant other? Would you sit and just wonder if your chicks gonna suffer? Or try a little self defense, to make sure her lip isn't colored, and violence was also when your father stuck his dick in your mother

Compose 04-05-07 07:51 PM

if the chick suffers i'll just switch lovers cuz fuck saving a bitch's mother, swift cut her with simple scissors and assist the bleeding with mint butter, dont know what that means...but anyway, that mother prolly has the wackest secret, which is having a batch of afro penis, inside of her flappy cleetus, but she even had half the amount of average leeches, snackin down while listenin to jackson's beat it

Indeph 04-05-07 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
if the chick suffers i'll just switch lovers cuz fuck saving a bitch's mother, swift cut her with simple scissors and assist the bleeding with mint butter, dont know what that means...but anyway, that mother prolly has the wackest secret, which is having a batch of afro penis, inside of her flappy cleetus, but she even had half the amount of average leeches, snackin down while listenin to jackson's beat it

Beat it? that songs suggests if you get smacked to leave it, you can't act concieted when you're blue, black and bleedin, I suggest the karate philosophy, and not bother with apologies if I was stoppin thieves from monolopy lmfao lets stop this >:0 im no longer making sense

Compose 04-05-07 08:47 PM

make sense, you never do, im better then you >:O whether or not the weather is blue its inevitable that nejla's menstrual will create ten pools of red goo

CHAMON

Cola 04-06-07 05:13 AM

Indeph raped Compose

In-Vision 07-30-07 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
Indeph raped Compose

I believe non-violence is only effective towards others...if you choose to be non-violent...yet choose not to run....straight ghandi status. Accept for you don't need to fast.

But for real though, in a country that thrives off of violence...you really don't have much choice..depending on where you live of course. But I think in a lot of cases, confrontation is usually a sign of insecurity. When you feel like you have something to prove, because just relaxing isn't good enough, is when it is rooted in insecurity.

Now, I think from the victims shoes, the best option...is to try and talk it out...don't be threatening..yet be very straight forward and to the point. Try to explain to them that you would rather not fight because it proves nothing other than that you are not very resourceful.

Just forgive the ignorance of others, and let them know that their emotion is welcome...but violence isn't.

Man, if somebody hit your girl though? I feel like thats a dangerous situation. Because chances are somebody is under the influence of something....and you never know what your going to do. I don't believe it's right to hit a female..but depending on how close you are to her...and what she did...if she is running her mouth..it isn't right to her..but she had it coming...

and lets be real....women have so many advantages over us...it's rediculous...we as a society have literally laid out the red carpet for all females, and given them the opportunity to fuck us whenever they feel like it. I would never hit a female...and i would always defend her honor...but...if she had it coming....im going to let her know that sort of behavior isn't tolerated.

Terumoto 07-30-07 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Any thoughts?

I am completely against violence with negative intentions, i.e. meaning to hurt somebody for a bad/selfish reason. If violence can be avoided, it is always best that it is avoided.

If a situation happened where there was no other option, like somebody who does not listen to reasoning beating on somebody who cannot defend themselves, like a girl or something, then violence might be the only answer. In these situations though, you should be violent skillfully and your motive should be to save the person in trouble, not to hurt the person causing the trouble. Do whatever you need to do to incapacitate the trouble maker as quick as possible.

big daddy 07-30-07 02:41 AM

for me it depends on how big the person is I think I have to fight against