RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Nader says Obama is "talking white" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246765)

Tha .Q 06-25-08 01:29 PM

Nader says Obama is "talking white"

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.co...white/#comments

^It never ceases to amaze me the idiocy that comes out the woodworks when someone is doing something great. Explain to me how in the HELL a white man knows more about the plight of the black community than someone (Obama) who's black, and has been involved in serving the needs of minority communities during his career?

I think Nader's comments are antiquated, irrelevant, and a futile attempt to evoke racial division in this election. He wants publicity. He wants his "15 minutes". Well, stay in the race Nader. Please do. Polls show you steal votes away from McCain and not Obama.

Loser

06-25-08 01:36 PM

Roflmfao.

v/ Nader

J Summers 06-25-08 02:07 PM

v/Nader fashig......

Nynth Degree 06-25-08 02:12 PM

Excellent. If Obama keeps this up, soon he'll be one of us.

TitoBronsky 06-25-08 07:05 PM

I might be voting Nater depending on how this whole thing plays out.... i mean fuck....

Now that Q's supporting Obama... im not so sure anymore...

06-25-08 07:08 PM

Nader's dope. He's got mine and my father's vote.

J. Luth 06-26-08 12:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
I might be voting Nater depending on how this whole thing plays out.... i mean fuck....

Now that Q's supporting Obama... im not so sure anymore...

I seriously hope you're joking with that last comment. That's fucking stupid as hell to have someone you don't know personally affect your views. I'm sure Q supports eating food and sleeping. So are you gonna start fasting and deprive yourself of sleep? Grow up.....

.TeamOne. 06-26-08 03:24 AM

V/ Sebastian. Very mature comment.
On another note, however, I dont see where Nader is improving Obama's campaign as much as implied. Other than stealing McCain voters due to health policy reforms, it seems his campaign is somewhat meaningless. He sounds somewhat like Ron Paul. I would like to say, though, that Obama's platform isn't as "whitewashed" as Ralph Nader makes it seem. His efforts for "change" essentially encompass Nader's entire ideal on taking government out of the hands of big businesses. This is basically the grassroots campaign, only in another light. Ron Paul was on the same boat, only he was hyped as the messiah earlier on in the election phase.

La Cosa Nostra 06-26-08 04:57 AM

talking white?

obama is half white...

who is this nader idiot anyway..

Cola 06-26-08 07:45 AM

Nadar is a fucking loser who tries his best to take away votes from what ever party he doens't want elected.

06-26-08 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
V/ Sebastian. Very mature comment.
On another note, however, I dont see where Nader is improving Obama's campaign as much as implied. Other than stealing McCain voters due to health policy reforms, it seems his campaign is somewhat meaningless. He sounds somewhat like Ron Paul. I would like to say, though, that Obama's platform isn't as "whitewashed" as Ralph Nader makes it seem. His efforts for "change" essentially encompass Nader's entire ideal on taking government out of the hands of big businesses. This is basically the grassroots campaign, only in another light. Ron Paul was on the same boat, only he was hyped as the messiah earlier on in the election phase.

I really enjoyed this feedback.

And I agree with the Ron Paul statement, Nader supported Ron Paul but Paul pushed something a bit too far which made Nader join the race. I really agree with his view about Barrack Obama though, attempting to not look like Jesse Jackson, hahaha. It's a pretty valid statement in my opinion, and I wouldn't doubt it's on Obama's list of things to do and stay away from. After all, he did leave the trinity church in which he was with for many years, just because the leader of that church was a bit too talkative and preachingly expressive, if Obama REALLY disagreed with the man, he would have left a long time ago, before everyone started complaining about it.

JTR 06-26-08 08:19 AM

Let's hang that fucking Nader.

TitoBronsky 06-26-08 09:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
I seriously hope you're joking with that last comment. That's fucking stupid as hell to have someone you don't know personally affect your views. I'm sure Q supports eating food and sleeping. So are you gonna start fasting and deprive yourself of sleep? Grow up.....

So the educated Sand Nigger has a problem with my statements??? Try this one on ... FUCK YOU :gfy:

J. Luth 06-26-08 02:15 PM

^dawg, I know you're having a rough time because you take net beef so seriously. You prolly put in all your time and effort on a Q diss, that was garbage. Then Q comes back with something that he probably only half assed compared to his other shit, and still smoked you. But it's the net dawg. Take the L, stay away from battling, and stop with the immaturity.

word? word.

.TeamOne. 06-26-08 02:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I really enjoyed this feedback.

And I agree with the Ron Paul statement, Nader supported Ron Paul but Paul pushed something a bit too far which made Nader join the race. I really agree with his view about Barrack Obama though, attempting to not look like Jesse Jackson, hahaha. It's a pretty valid statement in my opinion, and I wouldn't doubt it's on Obama's list of things to do and stay away from. After all, he did leave the trinity church in which he was with for many years, just because the leader of that church was a bit too talkative and preachingly expressive, if Obama REALLY disagreed with the man, he would have left a long time ago, before everyone started complaining about it.

See, I understand what Nader says about not looking like Jesse Jackson, but I'm now realizing that is essentially what Obama is doing. His campaign representatives as well as him have stated that they are not trying to make this into a 'race-race.' A loose quote from Obama states that this is no longer a christian nation. It is also a muslim nation as well as other religions. Although Obama is of african descent, this does not mean he must cater his campaign to only african americans. His platform connects with a lot of different races, as well as african americans. If he presented it the same way Jesse Jackson ran his election, he would most likely lose votes.
As far as Reverend Wright, I've met him myself. In fact, I used to frequent Trinity Church because I live on the southside of Chicago. I feel like Obama is only dissociating himself from some of the radical views of Wright. Jeremiah Wright is still a good man from whom I'm sure Obama still receives support. At the end of the day, though, Barack has to address these seemingly anti-american comments so it is clear that he does not agree with them. If he has to choose friendship over presidency, I think the choice is pretty clear.