RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   The Revolution - recruitment has started (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=88827)

LM 10-31-03 05:23 AM

The Revolution - recruitment has started

All members of The Revolution check in here and all MC's wishing to join post a verse or links and I will get back to you via Pm.
The Revolution is beginning!

wogzta 10-31-03 05:25 AM

I'm in................................................ .................................................. .....................................

E C C O 10-31-03 05:51 AM

hhhhoooooolllllllaaaaaaaa E C C O signin in luvly to be of service...........whats gona happen bout dominator now he has not gat da wins

Dominator 10-31-03 07:05 AM

Whereeeee daaaa hooooooood

Attttttttttttttttttttt

..... In

...... Errrr and btw I have my 5th win now so were all good

Split-eyez 10-31-03 07:46 AM

yo I'd like to get in
I battled both dominator and LM
new verse (vs mario):

Look kid, never underestamate the great at invade-my-space and the ‘8’ will separate-ya-face
leave ya-neck-in-a-brace, … such disgrace, you a charity case… rip ya tongue out, shit on it and smack ya around with-the-taste

Ya punches never connect, aimed in mis-directions, never ‘hard’ you miss-erections… couldn’t see me cause ya got ‘bia-perception’
Tryin to play it safe cuz like sex you cover mics with ‘contraceptions’ – ya verse is like midgets with water guns far for threatnin

Is that ya best shit? I spray words that leave ya ‘bullet-proof-vest-SPLIT’, your ‘dead’- I’m like the next tupac album … cats be waiting on my next spit

Brake-ya-jaw… look dawg this battle’s too easy like someone taped-ya-paws… stupid brought ten packs of pencils trying to ‘erase’ his flaws
I maim-with-claws, … this cat’s winnin’s like convict’s embracin-laws… the only time he gets a standin ovation is with a sampled pre-taped-applause

Rip ya nerves out and still you fear the best… you even fight with girls just to wear their dress
It’s clear-you-press… while I flow like a fair-carress… stab you in the eyes with a cruifix, the only way you get near-to-blessed

I tear-hair-off-ya-chest…youz never on mah watch, I hit ya so hard ya ears will end up near ya lungs so ya can hear-ya-breath
HOT?? Not even with an 1000degree stove near-ya-text… when I’m clearly-vex… I’ll take ya cloudy mind and shake it till ya brains’-perplexed

I know I got many losses, but I just switched styles
lemme know

resp

LM 10-31-03 07:57 AM

^^^^^Pm been sent^^^^^

Not in. Wins need to be increased

Green Dreamer 10-31-03 08:00 AM

checkin in

payyce my people
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

LM 10-31-03 08:41 AM

OK. We've got 5 members checked in already.
LM
Wogzta
Dominator
E C C O
Green Dreamer

Hurry up everybody else who are members

Dominator 10-31-03 11:21 AM

Yah... werd... no toleration for people who arent well over .500

Baron God 10-31-03 11:27 AM

i dont want to be in, tell that kid to stop Pming me...

menolin 10-31-03 11:40 AM

checkin in.............................007................ .

LM 10-31-03 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baron God
i dont want to be in, tell that kid to stop Pming me...

What kid will that be. And if you got a problem with any of my crew Pm me instead of cloggin up the thread with freeposts

Dimense 10-31-03 12:43 PM

yea^what he said...

Baron God 10-31-03 01:17 PM

Shut Up.
Im A Legend Here, You Arent.
Be Happy I Graced This Thread With My Presence, NeGro's.

LM 10-31-03 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Baron God
Shut Up.
Im A Legend Here, You Arent.
Be Happy I Graced This Thread With My Presence, NeGro's.

Shut the fuck up and get out the thread before I get you banned for freepostin......fuckin herb