RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Words of Wisdom! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229715)

B-MAC 06-09-06 10:24 AM

Words of Wisdom!

It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces, in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of Shit

However, we do not run that risk when drinking wine or rum, whiskey, beer or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Shit

WINE = HEALTH

Free yourself of shit, drink WINE !!! It is better to drink wine and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.

Sean Gunner 06-09-06 10:27 AM

Ya, minus that whole alcohol kills brain cells, makes you slow, and you become addicted to it.

And also if you don't drink water then you die.

And that water regulates your body temp where alcohol dehydrates you.

Water hydrates you.

Water gives you energry.

Do I really need to go on?

Terumoto 06-09-06 10:27 AM

Thats why in like the biblical era, they never drank any water at all, because it just wasnt clean enough.

Even the little kids were drinking wine, all the time.

Tha .Q 06-09-06 10:31 AM

1st of all, we aren't living in the "biblical" era, or the ancient Bronze age. We're living in modern times with relatively clean tap water. Water is obviously necessary to live because it powers metabolism, which is necessary for proper body functioning.

Wine has been shown to have good medicinal benefits. But, like anything we put in our bodies, it can become dangerous when abused. And, don't confuse Wine with other strong drinks--i.e, liquor. Strong liquor is hard on the kidneys and liver, and can do more harm than good to the body when abused.

Water = necessary for life

Wine = a good option to benefit your health (for some people)

hot 06-09-06 10:34 AM

man, i drink like 8 cups of water a day
sooooooooooo
I been full of shit for years now haha

Abraxas 06-09-06 10:39 AM

Yeah, But don't like shit.
*Have A Beer*

X rated 06-10-06 02:43 AM

Wow... WTF. :spit:

KOOL COL-B 06-10-06 03:26 AM

good thang i only drink urine, werd

Terumoto 06-10-06 03:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
1st of all, we aren't living in the "biblical" era, or the ancient Bronze age. We're living in modern times with relatively clean tap water. Water is obviously necessary to live because it powers metabolism, which is necessary for proper body functioning.

Wine has been shown to have good medicinal benefits. But, like anything we put in our bodies, it can become dangerous when abused. And, don't confuse Wine with other strong drinks--i.e, liquor. Strong liquor is hard on the kidneys and liver, and can do more harm than good to the body when abused.

Water = necessary for life

Wine = a good option to benefit your health (for some people)

Yeah, I know of waters importance to the body. It was just a little tidbit of harmless info, not a recommendation.

Nynth Degree 06-10-06 01:28 PM

I remember when being full of shit used to just mean you were a pathalogical liar.

Past Tense 06-10-06 01:33 PM

lol you can abuse water too

if you drink enough you can get drunk

Just alchohol gets u drunk quicker

Kordozar 06-10-06 01:53 PM

You Can't Get Drunk Off Water

J Summers 06-10-06 02:18 PM

you can not get drunk off of water... your just full of shit...

i prefer beer over water anyday

KOOL COL-B 06-10-06 02:58 PM

if we're made of like 90% water then wouldnt that mean that we're part shit? fuckin ill, werd

Tha .Q 06-10-06 03:03 PM

If you drink too much water, it can overload your kidneys...There's something called wter poisoning...Lots of college kids have died as a result of being hazed like that.