RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Beef With MF Doom (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237962)

Maleficent 12-03-06 09:20 PM

Beef With MF Doom

Get at me nigga, Ima whoop yo ass.

Nynth Degree 12-03-06 09:24 PM

What beef you got with Doom?

Maleficent 12-03-06 09:27 PM

He stole my original rap name.

Ysdat 12-04-06 12:28 AM

considering you have a picture of the Q's dick iny oru sig. I dont think anyone on earth really gives fuck about you.

P To Tha R! 12-04-06 01:40 PM

^^^^^^^^^^co Tha Fuck Signed....

Maleficent 12-04-06 03:08 PM

Ohh I feel so pwned. Some moron on the internet with an IQ of 0.12 told me nobody cared about me because I have a penis in an internet signature.

The second moron with an IQ of about half as much who talks like a dumbass and has a fake swagger co-signs it.

The world keeps spinning faggots.

P To Tha R! 12-04-06 03:31 PM

^^^the world keep spinning faggots?..u tha faggot along with Q..he sent u a pic of his DICK..and you accepted..for number 1..WHY DID U...number 2..ya faggot ass UPLOADED..IT SO U HAD A GOOD LOOK..and took the time to paste the shit into ure rapverse sig..that takes some time..and YOU DON'T DO THAT SHIT OUT OF A FAVOR...

fake ass swagger?..my swagger and flow is made from myself..no1 has a similar flow..voice maybe..NOT flow...a mix of others but it's original bitch...

talks like a dumbass?..lol you the one with god bless amerikkka in ure sig..bitch

Maleficent 12-04-06 04:28 PM

It isnt like real life where someone hands you a photo and you get to choose whether to take it or not you fucking retard. Its a penis, we've all had good looks of penises. Now if it was him nude getting pumped in the ass, then maybe, otherwise, you're still a jackass.

MADE, meaning it was created on your time and isnt your natural.

Talks like a dumbass? My sig? Wheres the relevance?

Burn in hell. You probably invented that fake swagger because New Yorkers probably think you're a lame jackass scrub too.

P To Tha R! 12-04-06 04:40 PM

^^LOL u a bitch...NY loves the kid..and ROFL at u tryna justify u not gay

Maleficent 12-04-06 04:53 PM

Im a bitch. Im gay. You're incoherent. You're a loser. You pretend to have a hustler swagger. You couldnt refute what I said. You're a dumbass.

The scale tips.

P To Tha R! 12-04-06 05:34 PM

what you talkin about..u ain't even know me kid..and I don't know u.but pby posting a gay pic of Q up..WILLINGLY...I know u ainnt nuthin more than a bitch

Maleficent 12-04-06 05:55 PM

What makes a gay dude a bitch homie? I could bet my life savings Q could thrash a dent in your face.

Sir Smash'Alot 12-04-06 06:49 PM

Good thing I never saw that penis.

Maleficent 12-04-06 07:02 PM

You know you peeped it.

Sir Smash'Alot 12-04-06 07:11 PM

Nha I never saw it
maybe I didnt notice it
but I never saw it :)