RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   I havent been on because Ive joined the ARMY...I look sexy in my BDU's too..haha...! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180412)

Idyllic Queen 03-06-05 02:22 AM

I havent been on because Ive joined the ARMY...I look sexy in my BDU's too..haha...!

5 Attachment(s)
Whatsup everyone,

Recently I've joined the Army and Im a Light-weight mechanic and I havent smoked pot for like 5 months so wooohooo! :thumbup: Yeah, Im going to come back here, whether or not ya'll remember me...so...check out my poetry cause Ill be posting some now and then <3

And I got a new tat :)

Ltizzle 03-06-05 02:32 AM

yea you pretty nice girl...
army eh? hows dat treatin ya....

Master Minded 03-06-05 02:33 AM

Still nice IQ... great looking girl, with a great mind, nice poetry... mines better ;) stay hot... I like you that way

Idyllic Queen 03-06-05 02:40 AM

^lol @ Genius, wanna battle? :)

Thanks everyone...and the Army? I love it...Im always getting dropped at drills for some bizzare reason...but its a nice work out...plus I got 10,000$ bonus in cash for being a light weight mechanic and another 10,000 dollars because I scored so high on the Asvab (Test you take to get into the Army) So...I got money and Im healthy and fit...im good <3

Idyllic Queen 03-06-05 02:44 AM

4 Attachment(s)
lol, I love my pimp shades..I know you do too :):laugh:

I need to work out on my stomach more though..cause im getting chub at the bottom...lol, but you can kinda see a little pack forming...wohoo!..aha..yeah

Master Minded 03-06-05 02:50 AM

No I don't drop poetry on this site... i'm published in the gazet, woot woot, but i will battle Led Poetic cuz he won poet of the year award... how bout this... i'll battle you, if you send me nude pics ;) but for real... you wanna work out that stomach... to bad you don't live in canada, i'd give you a work out :)

Idyllic Queen 03-06-05 02:54 AM

^lol, I atleast I live like an hour from Canada <3 Id probably take that offer...haha...but nah...Im sure by the end of this summer Ill be fit as hell...I have to go to Basic Training for 11 weeks at Fort Jackson South Carolina...Im sure itll be a grand 11 weeks too ;)

Whats new with you? Besides...you being scared a little blonde girl will beat you at your poerty? :p hehe jp :)

Master Minded 03-06-05 03:03 AM

I'm blonde..... ? blah my brother was in the army, anyways I live in Quebec so it would be a long drive... but i'd make it worth it ;) what's new with me... not shit, same old, chilling on spring break... done with the parties for now

JRoy 03-06-05 03:18 AM

looking pretty good.......you have some really nice eyes......cool pixels

BiZzO 03-06-05 03:36 AM

yeah, damn girl u beautiful... *dreams*

Master Minded 03-06-05 03:42 AM

It was rude to interupt our conversation... where were we....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Genius~
I'm blonde..... ? blah my brother was in the army, anyways I live in Quebec so it would be a long drive... but i'd make it worth it ;) what's new with me... not shit, same old, chilling on spring break... done with the parties for now *is waiting for IQ to respnd because he has nothing better to do (it's 3:40 am)*

word^^

it's 3:42 and no one is on msn... IQ, i'm relying on you to keep me company

strobe 03-06-05 05:50 AM

I wonder after viewing the pics, if there'll be lines of RV'ers at the army recuiter's Monday morning :thumbup:

pInkMonkeY 03-06-05 06:05 AM

that last pic just kilt it. you got chubby cheeks ;)
good lookin though, rockin pink is the shiznits.

Mel GripSon 03-06-05 08:03 AM

str8 pics ma......

Lethal GK 03-06-05 10:20 AM

and they thought that you were dead lol