RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   So nick cannon married mariah carrey (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=246201)

Indeph 05-04-08 08:55 PM

So nick cannon married mariah carrey

How the hell does something like this happen

Ysdat 05-04-08 08:57 PM

:heartbroken :

Indeph 05-04-08 08:59 PM

First the christina milian shit, then the kim kardashian thing, now this its just like wtf

How the hell is he pulling these women I don't understand. He must have like, a 30 inch penis or something

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 09:05 PM

mariah carrey is a music industry fuck toy from way back

SUPERVILLAIN 05-04-08 09:24 PM

please tell me that this a joke thread or link me some proof.

officially, i havent heard about this yet. if it is true, lets round up an r.v. posse of badass mofo's and wild out on the kid cannon. if ever there was a time for player hating, now is that time.

"tonight we dine in player hater hell..."

s.v.

Cola 05-04-08 09:36 PM

Kim Kardsian was alaready trained by Ray J, Mariah Carey is a fuckign whore

05-04-08 09:43 PM

uh it's already been said. She's a hoe.

A hoe got asked out by a player. She said yes. surprise.....

J. Luth 05-04-08 09:52 PM

LOL it's true.

both of their family and friends were shocked by it apparantly.

and LOL @ them only meeting on set of Mariah's video on March 26th. This marriage will fail.

Cola 05-04-08 09:59 PM

but...then again, how many of you woulnd't fuck Mariah Carey?? :love:

SUPERVILLAIN 05-04-08 10:41 PM

i wouldnt fuck mariah carey.

s.v.

SUPERVILLAIN 05-04-08 10:42 PM

^^^he's a lying bastard. lmao.

s.v.

La Cosa Nostra 05-04-08 11:21 PM

i get way better pussy than mariah.

Chris Stylez 05-05-08 12:10 AM

It wont last the month. Guareentee it....Its for publicity

JTR 05-05-08 12:48 AM

Wow, you know why they invented the term "player haters" and "don't hate the player hate the game" because of dudes like you.

When I talk bout Nick Cannon or Jay-Z I don't say shit like WTF HOW DID THEY GET THESE GIRLS FUCK THIS SHIT!! I say word those goes are Mactastic and I look up to them for inspiration when it comes to macking hoes.

And Nick Cannon good looking no homo, Jay Z is just an ugly muh fucka, almost as bad as Sam Casell, and he gets Beyonce and Rihanna, now that's something to fucking admire and look up to. I respect him more as a player then I do as a rapper...

And shit is simple. Nick Cannon is a young stud in hollywood, who grew up wanting to dick Maraih Carey and now that she lost 20 pounds and look good again went for it, and she's an old timer who wanna look cool like the other celebrities with "hot young men" like it's a fucking trend, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher, and when Timberlake and Cameron Diaz were still together.

It's a good move on her part, she's not gonna get many young, rich, succesfull guys who are gonna make her feel young too, so yea..

JTR 05-05-08 12:49 AM

Oh and yea I don't even find Maraih hot at all, shoulda stuck with Kimmy or Milian