RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   The complexities and the lyrical power of a mathematical evil genius (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=74813)

younggadget 08-21-03 10:20 PM

The complexities and the lyrical power of a mathematical evil genius

My styles often concentrated,can't find the mean,by simply just oganizing and dividing/
With violent lyrics peircing your eardrums to intoxicate you until you go into hiding/
Verbs multiplied countlessly to distract your brain cells,while I start attacking your skeletal structure until your spine start sliding/
Add sick flow compared to the flu that will leave you blue(blew) and have you hallucinating you gliding/
Verbal lyricist to the infinite power that will make you crave for more,but when I tell you no,that's when you start suiciding/
Subract wackness,untill the number line staus is going bakwards and Jesus himself just start crying/
Hypothesis predicted eions before the outcome,praised by gods whenever I start writing/
Posionus effects when copied,plagirism will make you overdose,so I welcome biting/
Mortals are obsolete when it comes to beef,so battling Lucifer is of course exciting/
Only lacking one class in scholl,deceased 1 on 1 ,so in other words I don't understand dying/
The Evil Genius

Bash 08-21-03 10:20 PM

U're allowed to post only one Open Mic per day...

younggadget 08-21-03 10:25 PM

You can?...I didnt know that..oops....well anyway,what did you think about the open mic?

younggadget 08-23-03 05:20 AM

uppin fpr replies
uppin for replies..damn..this shit must be 3 pages back...

WORD~PERFECT 08-23-03 05:26 AM

TO LONG A TITTLE BUT HOT SHIT TWIN

younggadget 08-23-03 05:36 AM

lol..I had a feelin someone was going to say that..thanks tho....uppin for more replies...

Omniverse 08-23-03 11:51 PM

Good flow, solid content, nice vocab. Good multis as well... I liked it... I;ll be checking out more of your work...

Quote:
Verbal lyricist to the infinite power that will make you crave for more,but when I tell you no,that's when you start suiciding/
Subract wackness,untill the number line staus is going bakwards and Jesus himself just start crying/

Lines that caught my eye

dark 08-24-03 04:45 AM

"Subract wackness,untill the number line staus is going bakwards and Jesus himself just start crying/
--the best line i've seen on this site so far.

vocab-nice
flow-strtched
meta-nice
creativity-nice

younggadget 08-25-03 05:31 AM

uppin for more replies on this shit...so far...so good.....uppin

-Zone Out- 01-03-04 05:12 AM

yo..this shit is tight as hell..you had some good as punches..it shows complexity..although..you spelled some words wrong..it's kind of short..and some of the lines are stretch..but I like this peice..I mighttake this shit to the legends..peace..

Menik 01-03-04 03:16 PM

You need to leave 3 links or 3 names of people you left feedback to or this will get closed, Thanks.

Dev 01-03-04 03:27 PM

some nice vocab....topic ok.....flow was knocked by the bar length....but it read ok....complexity was good.....overall nice drop here...pZ... not really keen tho,,, on such short pieces...