RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   Enygma vs SevenThird (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163936)

Know-Gimix 12-04-04 10:15 PM

Enygma vs SevenThird

Battle Rules:
Fucka Time Limit... Lets just get somethin dropped... 3 days check in 3 days drop, if you need more time or need somethin changed just holla... 1
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 200

Check in by: 12-07-04 at 10:15 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 12-07-04 11:34 AM

enygma has ACCEPTED this battle on 12-07-04 11:34 AM.

System 12-07-04 11:38 AM

SevenThird has ACCEPTED this battle on 12-07-04 11:38 AM.

Know-Gimix 12-10-04 02:02 AM

.....................I dont loose

Enygma 12-10-04 02:22 AM

Did this one real quick......:thumbup:

Slicing The Pie

Enygma 12-10-04 02:26 AM

:(......I shoulda had a longer verse. Nice shit.....seems like you always save your best for me ;)

JPoll 12-10-04 03:12 AM

Voted For: enygma

seven first....no hate...
stupid intro, quality was worse than usual, which isn't good ussually...flow was a little off at first...couple of good lines...most are just too hard to hear, and when you do they are pretty general. We don't want this much self hype...it made me laugh, because this is a battle...seriously, and why are you saying ecko when you are against enygma?...good outro though

enygma, decent intro too long though...way too rushed...quality was about on par with seven, you pronounce words better though, eventhough you are rushing your flow...
all in all you had much better disses, you punches were ridiculously ahead of sevens track level, it was short but i still felt came harder then seven

peace no hate

Vote removed for possible hate vote... evidence from posts in RV Complaints by jpoll reporting on Seventhird in the audio songs forum

iamthatdude87 12-10-04 04:40 AM

This was feedback posted for enygma

checkin polls......

Know-Gimix 12-10-04 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
Voted For: enygma

seven first....no hate...
stupid intro, quality was worse than usual, which isn't good ussually...flow was a little off at first...couple of good lines...most are just too hard to hear, and when you do they are pretty general. We don't want this much self hype...it made me laugh, because this is a battle...seriously, and why are you saying ecko when you are against enygma?...good outro though

enygma, decent intro too long though...way too rushed...quality was about on par with seven, you pronounce words better though, eventhough you are rushing your flow...
all in all you had much better disses, you punches were ridiculously ahead of sevens track level, it was short but i still felt came harder then seven

peace no hate

I haven't heard enygmas track yet, but I know this is a hate vote, but I aint bitching, if you knew why we were battling you'd know why i said eckos name dipshit... and blah... lets see who else votes on this that just tried getting me banned...

Know-Gimix 12-10-04 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
:(......I shoulda had a longer verse. Nice shit.....seems like you always save your best for me ;)

yea, this was alot better than I heard from you in ur last couple tracks... so props, you know its fun times battlin enygma :)

Enygma 12-10-04 01:53 PM

^^^^When I show ;)

I plan to be seeing you in the finals of the Audio Throwdown Tournament, so until then :thumbup:

JPoll 12-10-04 07:11 PM

it wasn't a hate vote...but i am surprised that you haven't edited my post yet...enygma won...thats how i saw it...

Kingz 12-10-04 08:21 PM

checkin polls............................................. ................

Know-Gimix 12-10-04 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
it wasn't a hate vote...but i am surprised that you haven't edited my post yet...enygma won...thats how i saw it...

remarks like that is why I know it was hate motivated... dont front I hate you back faggot.

50Cal. 12-10-04 09:06 PM

ok i aint like either diss now i am madd...............................:(