RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Chingy Is Accually Sick (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=122306)

Killah Bwoy 05-04-04 07:35 AM

Chingy Is Accually Sick

yep yep i thought he was sick then i heard what he can really do

check his verse on the chicken & beer album its fuckin crazy

check this line:

My wrist is "rocky" like salvestor stalone/
Fuck wit me you gon have to invest a vest for ya dome/

thats pretty sick....

and other songs where he comes sick on

CounTREE Jay 05-04-04 08:25 AM

I think that Chingy sux a fuckin' dick, but it makes me feel good, cause if that nigga could get in the fuckin' game wit the bullshit he spits, than I guess prolly all of us on here could, 'cause I know madd niggaz on this site would eat that nigga.

Killah Bwoy 05-04-04 08:29 AM

lkmfao tru hes pretty wack but he has some good songs..lol..nbut ya hes pretty wack u hear dat song wit busta fat joe and nick cannon and chingy...his verse was horrible lmfao the only thing that makes him a lil bit good is his flow..i think he has a sick flow

CounTREE Jay 05-04-04 08:31 AM

I think he has a unique style, but I think he is a very simplistic rapper, who raps more about nothing than the current hip-hop artists in the game.

Killah Bwoy 05-04-04 08:37 AM

truth...im more on that crunk style...im not all into that posityive rap ish im more on that smacc a nigga up..juelz santana/lil scrappy type style

Strategies 05-04-04 08:44 AM

Chingy aiight, I would'nt put him as one of my favorite rapprs, but
i'll listen to him. He has potential. But his voice can get annoying.

GKillaz05 05-04-04 08:57 AM

Chingy?.. lol, No Comment.. I aint feeling him to much tho...

HeXen 05-04-04 11:22 AM

lol lol lol chnigy..he is soooo a wonab c...fuck you dawg..u no nufin..piss off dis site...he is soo lame

DeRon 05-04-04 03:23 PM

chingy, nelly, cash money millionaires, all them ridiculous rapping idiots are garbage. They're a perfect example of how far hip hop has back pedaled since Tupac and Biggie left... however I must say Kanye West is breathing new life into the game. Now thats a brotha you need to look out for. He's about to take over.

Valor 05-04-04 03:35 PM

Yea And I Bet U Ludacris Wrote His Lyrics On Chicken And Beer For Chingy.....lmao;)

northphillykilla 05-04-04 03:47 PM

chingy a wack ass nigga he couldnt rap his way out a papa bay he aint down

holla philly

$ike 05-04-04 03:52 PM

i hate chingy he has the worst raps eva !!!!!!!!!!!!

tha ghost 05-04-04 04:06 PM

Chingy is a bitch. he cant rap fo shit and he gotta annoying voice!

Killah Bwoy 05-04-04 04:53 PM

lmfao at valor he prolly did but the song on the album is sick..trust me if anyoen knows hiphop its my black ass...and i would of agreed' with yall until i saw da song on chicken n burr its sickness

FLooZe 05-04-04 07:35 PM

chingy is really fucking weak.its not because he has 1 OK line that it makes him ''sick''.i still think he suck my penis