RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whoa I had two very strange experiences yesterday (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232170)

Appocolyptik 07-23-06 07:25 AM

Wierd Experiences

Yesterday I saw two of the funneist things i've ever seen in my life and because I was so high i was laughing at each one for aaaaaaaaaages.

So I was mashed out of my face lying down and suddenly this big wierd looking punk grebbo guy with a huge beard and wierd clothes came over and started making spastic arm movements and was shouting in a really wierd deep voice "ITCHY SCROTUM!!! HURRR HURR!!! ITCHY SCROTUM!!! HURRR HURRR!!!"

So after I recovered from the many fits of laughter caused by that I saw this grebbo jumping around and I dunno wtf happened, he appeared to be a gorrilla. So I was overtaken with an urge to outperform him so I ran over to him beating my chest and shouting "I AM KING KONG!!! I AM KING KONG!!! HOOO HOOO HOOO!!!" Then I chased hm too the pond and thought wtf am I doing so went to sit down.

God Bless Cannabis

FH 07-23-06 09:28 AM

what an ending :hump:

Appocolyptik 07-23-06 11:48 AM

Word, anyone else had any wierd experiences like that when they were high?

TeamOne 07-23-06 12:08 PM

u ever hear the story about the two kids who were on shrooms........ and while walkin around their neighborhood they saw a gnome, which they than spent 30 minutes tryin to catch..... than they brought the gnome home and locked it in the closet since it kept tryna fight them off and get away......

wen they woke up the next mornin they went to get a new pair of clothes before they took their showers and found a 7 year old black girl lyin down asleep in their closet.....

Appocolyptik 07-23-06 12:48 PM

LMFAO at the story of the gnomes. I heard a tale of a man who took shrooms and attacked his woman with a pillow. And when he came down he saw her lying dead and saw a bloody knife in his hands.

Terumoto 07-23-06 06:32 PM

So was this actually real, or a hallucination? Because you do realize that hallucinating on weed is very, very, very, very hard to do?

La Cosa Nostra 07-23-06 06:45 PM

Man... Weed isnt a hollucinagen at all dude...

So I'm guessing this was real...

Weird fucken trip tho... Where the hell were you hanging out for that to happen...

Appocolyptik 07-23-06 07:06 PM

It was real, and I was hanging out by a load of Grebbos/Skater people in my local city.

Terumoto 07-23-06 07:07 PM

Well then yeah, that is strange as fuck.

Czar Bishop 07-23-06 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Man... Weed isnt a hollucinagen at all dude...

Exactly what I was gonna say.

But since its real.... you live in a weird ass city. :\

B. Magik 07-24-06 11:19 AM

I have so many stories about my experiences while high, it's fucking crazy.

Shear Kaughn 07-24-06 11:52 AM

yea....you were high...

N.Tavarez 07-24-06 12:16 PM

i heard a story of a guy on shrooms who got lost
saw a leprachaun and followed him for 2 hours
and the leprachaun led him home
so im pretty straight with them type of drugs

M Eazy 07-24-06 02:34 PM

Ya'll ain't on that Cali high. I don't usually smoke, but it's true what they say, Cali weed is the best...