RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Love (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=244564)

Zone Out 11-05-07 12:39 AM

Love

Im in it. I hate it, but... I love it.
Fuck yall in advance.
Questions anyone?

WhoAmI 11-05-07 06:42 AM

lmao for real for real...love's one of those things that just fucks with you pure and simple

lild 11-05-07 07:57 AM

love tha true meanin of love emmm...love is what fucks you over love make you blind well it made me blind mah girl couldnt do any thing wrong in mah eyes love is when you think you know someone who ye you care for but realy you dont know them love in tha curcle you keep goin round an round for what tha little tingaling in ya tummy tha says you love some one nah man fock tha love mean nothing

Dickard. 11-05-07 09:10 AM

love is when u hand cuff an infant to a bed and masturbate on it.......atleast for me :)

Zone Out 11-05-07 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lild
love tha true meanin of love emmm...love is what fucks you over love make you blind well it made me blind mah girl couldnt do any thing wrong in mah eyes love is when you think you know someone who ye you care for but realy you dont know them love in tha curcle you keep goin round an round for what tha little tingaling in ya tummy tha says you love some one nah man fock tha love mean nothing

word... thats what it feels like. haha
but my girl DOES do wrong in my eyes. She's a jackass

lild 11-05-07 10:27 AM

same her jus expressin mah feelins bro

Chris Stylez 11-05-07 12:39 PM

Love=joke.

Im convinced that shit does not exist anymore. Love died in the 70's man. On some real shit

Dickard. 11-05-07 12:43 PM

love is a joke, anytime u think ur in love..ur not..ur just blinded by either physical or mental beauty. But as always..everything at 1 time must come to an end.

love is melesting babies

Chris Stylez 11-05-07 12:45 PM

Truth. Love is even dissapearing betwee families. Kids stillin from their parents, Husbands killing their wives, women cheating on their men. Though the last two has been happening since females were allowed to speak out of turn

Dickard. 11-05-07 12:49 PM

word, we really need to be able to fuckin smack our women...haha jp

but seriously love is not even in existance..why? because we MAN made it up..and we MAN are taking it away. Why are we taking it away? because we no longer need to latch ourselves onto anyone..why? because we can steal, we can RAPE, and and can DIVORCE. instead of being loyal we are givin the option to be free and fucking stupid.

basically raping babies is ur only option.

and....sooner or later ur girl will cheat on you...that is if u dont cheat on her first :)

tahts just the way it is.

oh ...and if u dont have a baby around...raping ur daughter is koo.

Zone Out 11-05-07 01:20 PM

How a nigga gon tell me Im not in love?
Nigga im in one of the realest relationships on the planet.

WhoAmI 11-05-07 01:32 PM

only you can know if you're in love cos that shit comes from within, ya feel me?

if you are then all the best for real

falling out of love is a killer though for real

Chris Stylez 11-05-07 01:36 PM

3 months later.

I FUCKING HATE DA GIRL. I HOPE THE GUY DIDNT WEAR A CONDOM BECAUSE YOU DESERVE TO GET WHAT EVER YOU DESERVE.

Serious. I thought the same back in the day. Now i hate all my exes

Zone Out 11-05-07 01:46 PM

Im a man, and my skin is thick. If me and my girl break up I'll quickly move on, but I dont see that happening anytime soon.

WhoAmI 11-05-07 02:06 PM

the longer it gets the more attached you become and the worse it is when you do break up n thas real