RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=201)
-   -   The Best Shit On Here (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=236888)

*Froze* 11-07-06 08:04 PM

The Best Shit On Here

lol It's actually not that sick, I just gave that title so you'd click this thread! Uh-Oh! lol

Red Tearz

Hook: I'm growing older, lookin back at the years//REminiss on the shit heard through my ears//1

No more BloodShed, no more cryin here//Stay up dog, no more red tearz//2

Hook x2

No more kids to die from poverty//No more bids to do for slaughtery//1

No more heads to drop from choppery//No more blood spilled from arteries//2

No more shells explode from art-tallery//No more suicide death from marters seen//3

And if I die, from gats I won't cry//And I don't care is she's a deuce or a dime//4

Just to treuce the crime//from the eath to the sky//5

From the dead to alive//From the clean to the grime//6

No dirt on my shirt//No nerves with the hurts//7

Just to inert the alert//to learn how to burn//8

Anyone who gets in my way, I'ma handle him//Eat this cat up like I was at the mandarin//9

Inflamable, I'm hannibal like cannibal//Incredible animal, vicious yet understandable//10

Innocent bloodshed, shocked like when pun dead//Fuck you cant kill me, dog, cuz I'm undead//11

I'm a leader cuz I'm unled//My rhymes are slept on, they unread//12

Niggaz wanna die, theres two shot's in the sky//The ricochet into a boy's head goes off like a mine//12

As the american-negro population and the crime collide//We end up with ghettos and crime rate rising time after time//13

Hook x2

But look dog, how can you hold the black population responsible?//When y'all the ones pushing the shit on us, resisting is futile//1

When we in a world with no survival supplies//A very evil personality and a nine//2

The drugs, we had to shift it//The nine, ofcourse we had to use it!//3

THe hater population, we had to recuce it//The stages of death, we had to induce it!//4

Chillin on this DJ Clue shit//Listening do this new shit//5

We saw the jakes, so we rolled our windows up//THat's when the 5-0 starting bustin shots when they rolled up//6

THey going back on our drug deal, corrupt cops, I guess we were set up//It's not even funny, they gonna get forreal wet up!//7

IT aint played out that way when they aired the shit on the news//They said two black males rolled up shooting, maybe that aint the truth!//8

But there shit we can do, we knew it was a spoof//It's was there word against ours, we had no proof//9

Now we getting a life sentence for snitch ass corrupt jakes//THey saying they protect n enforce laws, they fucking fakes!//10

I come from muddy swamp waters, not your pieceful little lakes//It look like we bad niggaz? We just tryna get the cake//11

I admit, we are going a bit too fast, time to hit the brakes//Timez is cold and hard, nuff to give niggaz shakes//12

Hook x 2

I don't have no time for beef//It's not about two niggaz, it's about the streetz//1

What's beef when it aint even the food we eat?//Bitter raw taste dog, I'm looking for sweet//2

I clip the curtain and leave, per-son-ul-lee//Tryin the put the hurtz on me?//3
I'll give you the feed//And make ya bleed//4
I cried all my early life asking them why//Dog I don't have enough tearz left to cry//5
Dog it'z getz real ugly up in RP//Regent PArk for all ya haterz who are hurtin b//6
SMoking the leave, I'm alwayz holding the team//I'm not from cali, but I know not to fuck wit the regime//7
Dog, your multiple figures are boring like counting them sheep//Your inconsistant barz are just putting me to sleep//8
IT's that hard rhyme RP//That war time RP//9
That ALL Shine RP//That ball line RP//10
That's car byne RP// That more grime RP//11
That ALL CRIME RP//That Strong MIND RP//12
That CORE BLIND RP//That NO KIND RP//13
That ALL MINE RP//THAT NEVER CRYIN RP!!// ECHO!!!14
Yeah niggaz can't test this, we out here nigguh!

Hook x4

~6lu loC~ 11-09-06 04:13 PM

OFFICIALLY THE WORST SHIT ON HERE!!!! j/p fam u know u got hot rhymes i was feelin this

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 11-09-06 04:15 PM

not good your structure sucks balls fix that...............and ya rymin was just like u was using any werd that would ryme dont do that it sounds retarded elevate and keep droppin

Valiant 11-09-06 04:16 PM

Awww, I couldn't bring myself to read it, Don't space out your rhymes if it's a long Piece: Edit that Quick times.

*Froze* 11-09-06 06:06 PM

^MMM! I pasted it from my wordprocessor! It put in hella whitespace!

Enlightend 11-11-06 12:20 AM

it was aight mayn keep um comin froze