RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What you bitches been up to (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=252006)

.Judicial. 05-31-13 11:13 AM

What you bitches been up to

Why is this site still standing lol... I use to run a lil crew he called The Jury with Valor lol good times

_Talksic_ 05-31-13 11:22 AM

place is a ghost town. dont know why its still up.

_Talksic_ 05-31-13 11:25 AM

i log in like once every other month when im bored.. good timing this morning though.

Ysdat 06-01-13 05:14 AM

First time here in years, and you cunts have made a thread. The memory's. This place sucks.

Indeph 06-01-13 11:39 PM

Deployments. Had a son

Mad Dog 06-03-13 03:37 PM

Still log on once in a while to see whats happening. Nothing ever is though. Im busy working been in same job now for coming up 6 years and I now have 2 kids...eldest 9 and youngest 3. How time has flown by.

King Solo 06-04-13 04:59 PM

I think I only log on to this site now wondering when the time comes when I get told rapverse no longer exists.

What up to the old school heads though.

...?... 06-07-13 02:25 PM

haent looked on here in years, see rapbattles has gone too. started on here in 04, went to rapbattles in bout 06, then left rapsites completely bout 09-10

WOW MADDOG! remember way back like 2005 we was in the same crew lol, cant remember what it was called, my name was t-storm or poetic justice on here

nostalgia

KOOL COL-B 06-09-13 04:44 AM

I log in every now and then, usually when I'm bored and go back to old threads that are funny.

I really haven't done shit though. I've come to learn just how much being visually impaired can hold you back. Tha only legit job I've been able to get was a graveyard shift janitor at McDonald's, it was pretty horrible. I worked there fo almost 5 years befo being let go in April 2012 due to them cutting my position, and me being unable to work tha other positions because of my bad vision. I ended up finding and stealing $10,000 worth of free meal coupons in my bosses office befo leaving, and went around selling them until they expired at tha end of 2012 lol.

I had gotten pretty deep back into slanging on tha side, which went well fo a while, but after both an attempted drive-bye shooting, and getting set up at gunpoint by a group of kids in an alley, I decided to get out of that bullshit befo I ended up dead.

I was dating a crazy bitch and when I dumped her she tried to stab me, but luckily I managed to get out of her building unharmed. Once I got out she stabbed herself in tha stomach and called tha cops saying I had done it. I'm on my way walking back to my building and next thang I know two cop cars pull up and they jump out tackling me lmaooo. Was in and out of court fo almost tha last year but just recently got done with it. Tha bitch fled to Detroit and never came to court so they just gave us a mutual restraining order lol. Because of that shit though I met my lawyer who has helped me out a lot and is trying to get me into university fo free.

But as fo now I've just gotten into buying used shit like video games and phones and flipping them, which luckily usually pays tha bills.

I miss tha simpler RV days :/ werd

.Judicial. 06-10-13 11:45 PM

I can't lie man. I do miss this site.... remember that girl dq lol had her sendin me pictures of the goods daily. And when we all found out mista authentiq was a chick lmao....damn man. I wonder how much rv cash I got. Where the fuck has tha q been? He ain't posting mixtapes daily anymore?

_Talksic_ 06-11-13 06:09 AM

rapbattbles got shut down. it moved to rapisalive.com now. q is there every now and then..

Mad Dog 06-12-13 07:24 PM

Rapbattles is still alive...and t-storm yes i remember the crew name was Destined 2 Rhyme or D2R for short.

_Talksic_ 06-14-13 10:05 PM

sense a few are here, heres supervillians 3rd battle. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1R...be_gdata_player
in your honest opinion who do you guys think won?

Cola 06-26-13 10:43 PM

holy shit is that really SV?

ol boy better watch that cholestral

Cola 06-26-13 10:47 PM

real shit tho, thats fucking dope hes doing KDOT