RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   DAMNIT MAN!!. I Might Be Opening A Studio. BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=232524)

.Ike. 07-29-06 04:05 PM

DAMNIT MAN!!. I Might Be Opening A Studio. BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok so like...this is what the fuck happened today...

my mom calls me at like 9 this morning...wantin to go a couple places..hang out n shit...so i go.

on the way back...im telling her about this local record label that got in contact with me...and they wanna start recording at my place...theyre paying me n shit...3 times a week. welllllll....

she was like...."wes..why do u just open up a studio around here?"

im like...well i thought about it...but i need a building n shit...and id need to upgrade my equipment like whoa...itd be a pretty big process...plus im still paying off my condo that i just bought a few months ago...i would have enough money..but itd still be kinda tough...

well....she was like....."well ill help you find a place...and we'll just go from there...id be happy to help you"....

so yea word...the process has begun...we are now looking for a decent location for the studio...look the fuck out....

thank god 4 my parents...they are 2 ill. even though i basically pay for most everything of mine..when i need help...they dont hesitate...so yea...shits gonna be ill.

Kriptic 07-29-06 04:20 PM

where do ya live?

.Ike. 07-29-06 04:22 PM

tennessee......

J Summers 07-29-06 04:23 PM

mammas boy...........................................

Kriptic 07-29-06 04:26 PM

nvm. lol g/l with the studio man..and jsummers..you prolly live with ur mom so yeah.... lol jp man

.Ike. 07-29-06 04:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
mammas boy...........................................

lol yea..thats explains why i bought my own condo and moved out at 19

J Summers 07-29-06 04:55 PM

sure does.... and to kriptic.. sure dont

Ca'lam 07-29-06 04:57 PM

haha dope shit. shear kahn is in tennesse, ya'll should do some track together in yo studio nuggaaaa

∆ P E X X 07-29-06 05:22 PM

good stuff. you should get your knowledge up before goin into something like that. I mean you barely know how to EQ :S

yo you know you can get a grant (or a patrial grant) to open a studio right? Less outta mommy's pocket and more responsibility on your part, she might like that you man up.

.Ike. 07-29-06 05:23 PM

*IM's apexx about that*

and yea calam...me and shere live in the same town actually...clarksville...so if it happens..he should be pretty hype about it

.Ike. 07-29-06 07:40 PM

fuckin apexx...i need to like..talk to u and what not

K.ontroverz.Y 07-29-06 08:40 PM

congratulations bro. Im real happy for you. A few heads coming up on this site you know what i mean. Congrats bro.

Ysdat 07-29-06 09:12 PM

*builds blanket booth*

you aint got shit on me :cussing:

∆ P E X X 07-29-06 09:47 PM

my bad son i signed off after that post

you know wussup man, hit me when ever

FH 07-29-06 10:34 PM

how do u build a booth dam... everytime i record, the room is sealed and it becomes like fuckin 120 degrees and i run out of oxygen and cant even pronounce H's anymore -_- audio's killin me