RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   WATCH THIS BATTLE> kids sick (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=233094)

Kriptic 08-07-06 01:22 AM

WATCH THIS BATTLE> kids sick

watch the kid who goes first in this battle... listen to his second and THIRD VERSE...there the good ones lol uts 1:20 am...wut else u got to do? jus watch it lol

REED DOLLAZ.... i like this kid when it comes to battlin....

Young Kidd (LM) 08-07-06 01:30 AM

lol seen this before..reed is nice when battlin.

even Trigga's laughin..lol

Kriptic 08-07-06 01:45 AM

haha yup...my favorite bars ..are these two.....

i love my family-i love my niggas
love my weed i love my trigga
So i cant Bust-off
i love my papa i love you hata's
but there aint no room on my dick
so jump the FUCK OFF!

South West membership
Sign-up
you a gangsta or a bitch nigga
make ya mind up!

hahahha , i no most of its off the top..but most of them punches from both..aint aimed idrectly at each other..so some people could think..that some of its pre-written..well pre-thought beofre the battle. lol

King Solo 08-07-06 01:48 AM

LMAO!! That was worth the watch... shit was pretty funny. :laugh:

Kriptic 08-07-06 01:49 AM

you dont think it was good? lol reed is sick

King Solo 08-07-06 01:49 AM

Nah, I DO think it was good... that is why I said it was pretty funny.

M&rk 08-07-06 01:50 AM

he cut... he cut from a good clothe... haha...
its always the dude who spits slower and says he'll shoot the other one more wins..
i been around that same type'a shit... shits mad annoying... still fun to watch, haha

Kriptic 08-07-06 01:53 AM

hahah yeah but if u actully listen...that other kids got a few...good lines...reeds had him no doubt. lol

King Solo 08-07-06 01:58 AM

I am still curious as to who you are referring to in your signature with that quote.

The only people I know who put "pz, dude :thefinger"

... are me and Untold...hhhmmmm, intriguing!! :)

Kriptic 08-07-06 01:59 AM

yeah ...its deffintly you im talkign about. hahaha now ya no. lol i think every one else already did tho --_--

M&rk 08-07-06 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriptic
hahah yeah but if u actully listen...that other kids got a few...good lines...reeds had him no doubt. lol

yeah, but if other dude more of that slower deeper imma shoot u style shit wouldda been neck and neck... and those barz u liked really aint good jus his style and delivery sold them bitches... but for that type of battle they good lines

Kriptic 08-07-06 02:01 AM

hey you guys wanna see soemthing funny... watch the LEFT isde of the screen in that video at about 6:50 , a guy hold out his hand palm down..and learns his head down and looks like hes sniffen... then u can see him use his fingure on the other hand to swip the area inbewtween his thumba dn index finger....niggas sniffen coke.. hahah if not...h'es doing some werid shit... lol

King Solo 08-07-06 02:02 AM

Quote:
yeah ...its deffintly you im talkign about. hahaha now ya no. lol i think every one else already did tho --_--

Well, I can't argue dude. Except, I ain't dickrider to nobody.

But, I am full of myself, but damn... I am fucking sexy. ~_~

Kriptic 08-07-06 02:04 AM

^^ hahahaha. right. neways...read my post about that guy sniffen coke...and go watch it...its funny

M&rk 08-07-06 02:06 AM

Quote:
hey you guys wanna see soemthing funny... watch the LEFT isde of the screen in that video at about 6:50 , a guy hold out his hand palm down..and learns his head down and looks like hes sniffen... then u can see him use his fingure on the other hand to swip the area inbewtween his thumba dn index finger....niggas sniffen coke.. hahah if not...h'es doing some werid shit... lol

shit looks shady, but its real hard to tell,, real quick shot... but i dig the way dude spittin switches his flow at that point