RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What you think of the New Em Song (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=151663)

TeamOne 09-25-04 06:43 PM

What you think of the New Em Song

wat do yall think of the new eminem song "Just Lose it"............ i think its kinda funny cuz i swear hes gotta be juss makin fun all these songs out today with it and thats the whole point of the song........... but the thing is that i started to like his serious songs so this one isnt really gonna be a fav or anythin........... back wen he wasnt mega famous it was funny to hear him mess around on a song, but now its almost expected for him to dive into issues in his songs.......... but still the song is real funny to me, but the song i think might sound wack to alotta people, especially if u dont know wat hes talkin about, like the part where hes like "i have no words here so tatatatatellituby" or w/e...... which is not just sum stupid line........ ill explain if people are confused....

TeamOne 09-25-04 07:05 PM

uppin for atleast a view

Ice Pick 09-25-04 07:11 PM

It was funny

will get old qwuick though

but yeah it was funny,,,,

i wanna here him murder a fuckin track\

not joke and shit

staright up FYRE

TeamOne 09-25-04 07:42 PM

yea he should juss stick to serious non jokin tracks for the cd..........

Magic5 09-25-04 07:48 PM

I was laughin when i first heard it..

Funny ass shit..

Werd.

Abraxas 09-25-04 10:39 PM

it was funny but i didnt like it as much

Plutonium 09-25-04 10:42 PM

wont match his old singles

darshmatix 09-26-04 11:35 PM

yo man all the "just lose it" songs i've downloaded have been mixes of his old verses put together into one song wit a different beat and the tempo is upped...thanks for gettin me these hot mixes but u got anymore info i can put into the search to narrow it down to the one yall are talkin about

Ambient 09-27-04 07:10 AM

Yeah, Em Just Keeps Bringin Out These Joke Tracks. He Needs To Go Back To Tha Old Days Or Even Before He Got Famous. Infinite Was I'll He Is Still Bringing Out Dope Tracks But Nothin Like That.

Bo$$ Playa 09-27-04 01:23 PM

that song is dope i like it i'm just waitin 4 em's new CD 2 drop

Compose 09-27-04 02:42 PM

i like it, even though its gonna get old and annoying fast thats how all his other first singles were, but the rest of the shit on his album is gonna drop bombs i can feel it, gonna be fuckin crazy

the_crazy_one 09-27-04 02:54 PM

it was ok
i like em alot but he has had better then that Like lose yourself

distilled 09-27-04 06:38 PM

I think it was dope, not the best Em release, but the wackier the first single, the better the whole album.

Everyone knows that

Abraxas 09-27-04 06:51 PM

i don't like it that much its kinda funny though but its boring

Reverse 09-27-04 08:11 PM

That Shit Was Funny As Hell... I Heard It Outta No Wer On Tha Radio N Wen He Goes Im Loosin It HAHAHAHA I Jus Started Laughin.. But Yea I Want Him To Murder A Track Too.. But ATM He Feels Like Fukn Round So Thats Still Aiight...