RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sickest Verse Competition (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251488)

Lysol 03-26-10 12:05 AM

Sickest Verse Competition

Ltizzle 03-26-10 04:05 PM

I enjoyed this. Kept me entertained throughout the song. Very unique and natural style, definitely digging it. I subscribed by the way.

And on a side note, awesome youtube layout! I might have to steal the dimensions for that eventually...

Lysol 03-26-10 04:29 PM

Haha. When I first saw a layout on some other guys page, I was like wtf how did he do that, I felt stupid for a minute until I found out it was just a background image.

La Cosa Nostra 03-30-10 12:44 PM

yo when i played your video it sounded like there was steady monotone base sound running through the entire length of it...

might wanna check that..

Young Kidd (LM) 04-09-10 01:36 AM

Just saying, out of all the entries mine and yours is the best ahhaahah

La Cosa Nostra 04-09-10 12:32 PM

man i clicked on a few of them to have a look and i found some seriouisly fucked up wiggers in that comp...

Lysol 04-09-10 12:58 PM

Lol, I don't know why I entered this comp, more for fun than anything else, I hate that beat.

Young Kidd (LM) 04-09-10 03:51 PM

haha i entered it out of boredom, lol, i said fuck it maybe a little exposure, and thats paid off a little bit but mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn haha these guys are hilarioussss

TitoBronsky 04-10-10 02:30 PM

what websites are you postin on these days??

Lysol 04-12-10 03:10 PM

Forum where I was at closed man, I wish this place would be active, since it's never going anywhere, but dammit, people here are infected with some type of internet aids, because this place is worthless, because a site is only as good as it's members, no one does nothing around here, shame, I would like to see a revamp in look and mods, but nope.

Young Kidd (LM) 04-13-10 01:16 AM

^man if we can get to be supermods or admin i'm down in helping revamp it.
lol

i post on RB sometimes but not really...
i pretty much have alot of unreleased stuff that i'll put a mixtape together with soon ahha..

i'm getting ready for music school..finally got in that bitch ahha so i've been putting out more Live stuff than anything..

lets revamp this bitch.

La Cosa Nostra 04-13-10 06:37 PM

ive come to realise if people really wanted to get this site running the way it used to, there would need to be some way of triggering a large influx of new members.. and without people activly battling and rarly posting tracks and open mic verses n all that shit, it would be a lot harder to keep them here even if we did advertise and get more hits on this thing.

what keeps this sort of website running is competition.. right now tho thats at a bad stale mate.. we got people who still post here, but without new members and competition from the older ones... nothings gonna happen...