RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   "Can't Let You Go" and "Good Days" . . . Two New Bangers From Mind Theory!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=76462)

Soul Theory 08-28-03 04:10 PM

"Can't Let You Go" and "Good Days" . . . Two New Bangers From Mind Theory!!!

"Can't Let You Go" has a feel good, reminisce vibe to it. Then that shit switches up on you in the chorus. Shit is dope. Then the beat has a grimy change up at 3:40. Dope vocal samples, bangin' drums, etc. The artist can set up the beat however they want. I don't expect this one to last long, get it while it lasts . . . $200 for exclusive rights. Price is negotiable depending on how many other beats you get.
Holla!

"Good Days" is another feel good, lovin' life type beat. Dope ass guitar accompanying a bangin' bassline. The snare is off the hook. You can spit about those good childhood memories, chillin' out with no worries. $100 for exclusive rights, negotiable. I'm always down to work out a deal with an artist. Holla!

I'll sell these beats together for $250.

www.soundclick.com/mindtheoryunlimited

P.S. If there are any dope rappers in the Miami region, hit me up. I'm looking for some artists to work with so I can start makin' some ends. Shit's gettin' serious. :)

-M.Theory

DEL the funkee 08-28-03 04:34 PM

cant let you go was dope, the switch up was nice.

the second one was straight, i thought that you added to much reverb to the drums but good shit anyway.

Phate 08-28-03 06:19 PM

can't let you go - melody was dope. i din't feel the drums as much, maybe turn up the kick. ye u did a good job mixin it up near the end.

shit...soundclick went down. i'll be back for the other one later. pz

Phate 08-29-03 11:48 AM

Good Days - nice. i don't know if u need the high string lines durin the verses...but i'd like to hear an mc rip on that for sure.

INsanity 08-29-03 02:16 PM

Good Days-- hot beat, i'm reallin feelin the guitar riff. the whole beat went together really nicely

Can't Let you Go--HOT, really feelin tha strings sample. the vocal well mixed.

return tha favour PEACE

BriX 08-29-03 11:23 PM

Can't let u go - nice underground sound...dope beat

Soul Theory 08-31-03 09:45 PM

thanks yo

upperoo

K.Largo 08-31-03 10:03 PM

Cant let u go........starts off very melodic, christmas like.
but still I can see good vocals being dropped on that shit...
*still listening*.. The girl in the background is pretty dope... liking the switch up .!the switch up in itself has a pretty good beat if u keep going with it...im Feelin that..........

Good daYs.......Oriental feel to it i dunno maybe its just me but i like this one better..good vibe to it as u put it..imagine Talib vocals on that piece...Dope..

Props Mind ........Q~Making a good Buck Witt This?....

Soul Theory 09-01-03 01:22 PM

yeh business is good yo. good lookin out.

up!

skyline 09-01-03 06:47 PM

theory your beats are off the hizze. yo im a dope ass rapper and i just moved to MIA. hit me up
-Skyline

Z3n1th 09-01-03 11:22 PM

as you respond to mine, i'll return the favor.
Good days - it does have that oriental feel. I didn't feel the durms as much as the melody.
Can't let you go - it has that classic orchestra feel to it. your copyright voice annoyed me. :) real nice.

billy 09-02-03 01:06 AM

haha you bitch........

you took that loop form that song over at mikes house and made that one beat.........

can't let you go......

both are sick ..........

keep up g-funk i'll see your ass soon hahahahahahahahaha.....*evil laugh*

Soul Theory 09-02-03 01:46 AM

Lmao.

Soul Theory 09-03-03 01:31 PM

Mic Check.