RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   *New* - The Hand I was Delt (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177132)

G Deuce 02-14-05 08:27 PM

*New* - The Hand I was Delt

I new joint from G Deuce..............

listen to the story, the title explains it all

The Hand I was Delt

please leave feed back

Thanks

Nynth Degree 02-14-05 08:38 PM

Just peeped...already told you I liked the beat. Some soothing shit, fits the track perfectly. Lyrics were good, I've seen your topicals and now I know that you're talented at depicting stories in more than just text. You flowed over the beat well, overall it's a dope track, keep up the good work.
Yeah, my latest thread has been dead for a while, but return some feedback here :thumbup:

G Deuce 02-15-05 03:57 PM

Thanks, uppin...................................

Parallel 02-15-05 04:12 PM

very nice melody and the flow was great it would be tight if some chick was on the hook too but yo this was very tight i cant explain how much of it is tight but the beat is hella dope and the creativty is hella dope just very good peice. im here to hear more of your stuff ight cuz its good

G Deuce 02-15-05 05:01 PM

thanks parallel, uppin for some more feeed back................

Davine 02-17-05 01:23 AM

shit aint bad man... i'm lookin 2 do a collab or sumthn if u want... get at Me on AIM: Nobodyzazillazme

50Cal. 02-17-05 04:17 AM

shit is dope i told you i was feeling ya flow a long time ago and your voice is dope as fuck fo real lyrics also good nice drop

Draxe 02-17-05 04:12 PM

yo quality ain't bad bro, atleast I could listen to this track haha... aight

flow was pretty cool, and voice was cool you got some potential, I think that if you brought some more micpresence the performance would of been alot more sick... like ill for sure dawg, so work on that, it would be worth re-recording in the futur, and lyrical content is looking good

if you get the chance return that favor and critisize aight:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177309

Draxe

peace

Restricted 02-17-05 04:41 PM

Aight Duece Been A Minute but I Figured I Would Rate This Shit..

Quality Is Alright, At First I Wasn't Feeling The Laid Back Kinda Un-Emotional Feel...But I Listened To It In My MP3 Player and Shit Sounded Hot.

Your Flow Is Seriously Nice..and Had Me Vibing. The Beat Is Unique and Had Me In That State of Mind Where I Could Just Let Go of Everything and Feel Exactly Your Emotions Through Lyrics.

Your Lyrics Were Hot and I Loved THe WHole Story Telling Shit.

Straight Track Man...I'll Keep This On My Mp3 Player.

Leave Feedback In My Song Thread - "Verbal Suicide"

~R~

G Deuce 02-18-05 06:45 PM

thanks guys, still uppin for more feedback............................

B-MAC 02-18-05 09:36 PM

Yo i liked this joint man, Lyrics were tight and nice choice of beat, Flow was good, you ride the beat pretty well, The Quality was kinda scetchy, Maybe it was just me, or my damn media player, but good shit man.. I listned to yah other tracks as well, nice shit man, keep it comming.

G Deuce 02-20-05 06:42 PM

tight, upppin............................................ ..................

K.ontroverz.Y 02-20-05 07:12 PM

aiight listen...your verse fits the beat.....i heard this beat before...shits pretty dope...your flow was hot on this one on the realz....your lyrics is deep like alwayz.....quality was good .....i could understand you clearly........your a very deep lyricist thats what i like about you....plus your sick wit it...we need more katz like you on here...thing is you like to keep the peace with everyone..and your constantly tryin to elevate and you dont have an ego.....your jus a chyllz kat......anywayz...good chorus....shit was pretty dope.......and the second verse was sad.........but i feelz u on the not smilin shit i dont smile neither...dads gone..i have a ruff life..but ur shit iz deep and now i realize ur situation more............good song..overall i give this a 9.98/10 this is the hottest song on rv....and thats word...