RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   $RAC$ VS Mike12Ikeda.Lets Role... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=115434)

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 10:56 AM

$RAC$ VS Mike12Ikeda.Lets Role...

Right man u spit 1st as u requested the battle.Hol' It.

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 10:59 AM

Right the Rules
16/32 Bars
No Dick-Riding
Must give reason on why you voted.
First 2 5 TKO= 5 Nil.
All sorted man.

Rising Sun 02-25-04 11:39 AM

Not too good
Key Style:
An outta control emcee wit “no breaks”//While you rest consistently at three for tea//You from England, but I’m the one that’s MAD COW diseased//You ain’t as sick as me, you just got the flu//One needle will stop you, from being ill//Cuz you ain’t as skilled as this Karate kid//How you supposed to make a decent spit, when you exposed to milky kids//Face it, you couldn’t even spit if you had “7 Days” like Craig David//Your rhymes erase it, I’m Karl Malone, you Stockon, stick to basics//Want you “out-of-my site” cause your chance is like trying win the lottery twice//On the mic, I spit ill wit germs, I need to gargle//You’d never be the king of the ring even if you were Prince Charles//You could be the best and no one would care like the Brit Awards//If this kid gets a win, THIS loyal kid needs a reward//You just cut up by a samurai wit a double-edged sword.

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 11:56 AM

Right cool cool decent verse 4 a rookie man.

My style is laid out differently tho as in Bars.
Serious man who cares bout the Royal Family,The Only Real Loss Is Your Life Which I Take N Erase as a Tragedy//1
Rookies get burnt like Cookies,Blazed in a session,1 second,1 minute,Flow as sick as you want But u aint as Extra Cold Like Guinness//2
Killing your Bitch Ass With God as my Witness,I've got my own Online Business Lined Up On E-Bay,Paying Peeps 2 Assainate A Weak MC With No Delay//3
I'm Way Ahead In This Race Like A Relay,U See Your Wack Rhymes Getting Murdered 2 Many Times On A Replay//4
I'm Spitting Sporadic,I'm An Addict,Eating MCs Alive Like A Ganate,R U Even From This Planet?Delivering Verses Like Curses Best Get The Measurements Prepared 4 Yo Hearse//5
I'm Going E-Z On The Nu-Comer,Next Time Round I'll Use Him Like A Obstacle Running Over Him In My Hummer//6
Don't Ever Step Out In Summer,Get Pre-Heated,Defeated In A Matter Of Seconds,Curling Your Head Round Walls Like Golden Balls 'David Beckham'//
Last Line,I Don't Even Expect A Reply,Coz Being On Life Support Your Last Resort Is 2 Stay Alive,Shall I Pull The Plug & Let A Weak Individual Die?//8

BlacK-OuT 02-25-04 12:02 PM

Rite ma vote goes to $RAC$, took dis battle E~Z~LEY<<<(for all u yanks it means easily)

Reasons:
There was alot more flow to his rymes, his use of vocab was a winna, and i thought his verse had betta punches, wordplay etc

Mike just lost this from beginnin i reckon, but hell was good verse ne wayzzz

VOTE: $RAC$

BlacK-OuT 02-25-04 12:04 PM

how fucking gays tht man, cant vote, ffs, thats shit, whose da mod round ere, fuckin stupid rule

3rd-Shift 02-25-04 12:05 PM

i liked mic's punches, da craig david line gotta laugh outta me, but as much as i hate to agree wit black out rac got chu i'd actually vote is more closer than other ppl i like mic's style, word to the wise mic we gotta learn the ropes

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 12:09 PM

Cheerz man i hate this idea bout 50+ posts.Surely anybody shud be able 2 vote in a battle!Ah well not alot i can do really.

3rd-Shift 02-25-04 12:12 PM

it's dumb but it keep the dick riders at bay ya no wat i mean mass mutha fuckaz wuld jus get on here an dick ride the hell outta ppl plus they want ppl wit exp to vote hence 50 posts instead of 10

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 12:15 PM

Yeh true i feel u on that.But in a way i'd never get sum1 2 vote 4 me cause i want 2 win by myself not by cheating.

3rd-Shift 02-25-04 12:17 PM

da's how i feel i dont wanna dick ride nobody and i want ppl to vote 4 me caz my skillz not caz they no me or they in my clique, shiet a clique the wrong way culd be a whole bunch of dick ryders feel me

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 12:18 PM

Yeh man definately.I'm not being out of order but i've been mcing now 4 like 5/6 years so in a way,I should be pulling off sick verses.

3rd-Shift 02-25-04 12:19 PM

clique dis who u think won this honestly

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 12:22 PM

Ok man will do jus gimme bout 5 min need 2 check some sites n shizzle.Peace

$ R A C $ 02-25-04 12:24 PM

Won't load bruv,site isn't respoding.Probz made a mistake.