RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Is It Possible? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=114258)

Sir Q. Layshun 02-14-04 01:15 PM

Is It Possible?

To Like Burn Video Games Or Sumthin Cuz I Dont Really Feel Like Payin 50 Bucks For A Game Thats Gonna Get Old, So Anyone?? :help:

mc aines 02-14-04 01:18 PM

yes it is possible

Freeman 02-14-04 01:20 PM

You can do it...

You need certain software so ive heard...

You cant just burn the downloaded file onto a disk... And depending on the format of the console... You need special disks... For the PS2... You need a DVD disk a think... Or something like that anyway...

It is a rip-off paying that much for a game...

Pz...

Token 02-14-04 01:20 PM

With Xbox you have to get a chip put in your xbox then you can burn games from a certain site but without the chip they won't play.

taciturn 02-14-04 01:21 PM

i agree with not wanting to pay but i dont know how to do it, im still tryin to find out how to make a cool sig

.:FiorZ:. 02-14-04 01:24 PM

it is possible but theres loadsa shit necessary b4 ya can
ya need tha right software and equipment.......
its expensive at first...the chip n shit but well cheapa in tha long run

mc aines 02-14-04 01:26 PM

ive got an xbox chip and i put ma pc hard drive in to ma xbox as the xbox hard drive is only 10 meg and the 1 that is in there now is 70 meg.......i also have put 60 games on 2 the hard drive so i dont need the disk 2 play em.......im not sure but i tink u can put ur xbox hard drive in 2 ur comp d/l a game on 2 it then put it bk in ur xbox and play wit out the disk

Envy Styles 02-14-04 01:27 PM

You Needa Mod Chip....

Timeless 02-14-04 01:32 PM

i think ya need dvd-r disks to store games on, and thats 1 hell of an idea aines, puttin your comp harddrive in your x-box!!!

mc aines 02-14-04 01:36 PM

^^^^suprised nobody has thought of it ma xbox is rapid

Sir Q. Layshun 02-14-04 01:38 PM

OH Fuck It I Probably Could Buy Like 3 X Box Instead Of Buyin Chips And Software Damn It

Penskills 02-14-04 01:40 PM

I burn all my PS2 and X-Box games! here's how! You can buy a 'Chip" that goes in to your Ps2 or X-Box! I don't have the site at this moment but I will get it fot you shortly,I bought mine in Korea two summers ago(for $20 a piece!) and now,I just rent games from blockbuster and burn'em on my DVD-RW...Games come out same as new...and for each game you are only paying about...8-12 dollars at the max...

mc aines 02-14-04 01:40 PM

you dont always need software well i dont............imma say no more

Provoke 02-14-04 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penskills
I burn all my PS2 and X-Box games! here's how! You can buy a 'Chip" that goes in to your Ps2 or X-Box! I don't have the site at this moment but I will get it fot you shortly,I bought mine in Korea two summers ago(for $20 a piece!) and now,I just rent games from blockbuster and burn'em on my DVD-RW...Games come out same as new...and for each game you are only paying about...8-12 dollars at the max...

Thats it... chip your console.. use DVD discs..
Either burn rentals... or d/l games onto a disc for free..
Simple.. and cheap..

~HoTTie~ 02-14-04 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freeman
You can do it...

You need certain software so ive heard...

You cant just burn the downloaded file onto a disk... And depending on the format of the console... You need special disks... For the PS2... You need a DVD disk a think... Or something like that anyway...

It is a rip-off paying that much for a game...

Pz...

I Think You've Done It B4^^

I'm Sure Theres A Way You Can Do It...I Don't Know How Though Sorry.

But I Just Got "The Sims Busting Out" For My Sis....Looks Fun :)

So Obviously It Was Worth The $49.99 I Paid For It.

Stop Being Cheap :mad: