RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Every Day Criminal - New trizack to the hizack from Nostradizack, leave links.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175050)

La Cosa Nostra 02-01-05 05:46 AM

Every Day Criminal - New trizack to the hizack from Nostradizack, leave links..

Word..
New track..

Check it out n drop some feedback, remember to drop me links and I'll check out your new stuff aswell.. :thumbup:

www.soundclick.com/nostradamus1

Terumoto 02-01-05 06:05 AM

Word @ vocal scratching..

track was good... good flow.. delivery sounded wierd first few words then it got better,, lyrics were cool...

Status 02-01-05 06:15 AM

nice shit...you are the best fucking person ive heard for a while.....nice....
ohh shit...man this shit is nice....
you are taking this shit serious
your shit is nice...your only down fault is your accent...i mean its good but man if you talked like an american you would be even more doper....just my opinion....becuase your accent makes it hard to here some shit...

but fuck AUSSI peeps need to be on the look out becuase you on the up coming road to fame bro

K.ontroverz.Y 02-01-05 06:59 AM

your dope im just having problems getting use to your voice. the lyrics were good.. you needed more emotion though.. your flow was solid at most times..fell off a couple times

overall this was a pretty dope track 7/10

pkmusic 02-01-05 08:58 AM

Very nice stuff! The beat is very nice. I like your accent, I didn't have a problem understanding you cause of your accent. Your stuff sounds professional. What equipment did you use?

Nynth Degree 02-01-05 04:11 PM

God this beat...old school dopeness.
I'm sure your lyrics are dope, but I'm pulling a white girl move and just listening to the beat.
Nah just playin', shit is good, nice flow, you can ride the beat good. Good lyrical content also, ot much more i can say.
Leave feed on my new track please:)

La Cosa Nostra 02-01-05 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmusic
Very nice stuff! The beat is very nice. I like your accent, I didn't have a problem understanding you cause of your accent. Your stuff sounds professional. What equipment did you use?

A cheap mic with a sock over it.. :whacky:

And yeah, I'm mainly testing out new producing techniques latly in my tracks, I'm not 100% sure about putting that much of an echo on my dubs, but it seemed to work ok.. Aswell as the canyon echo's I think sounded really nice..

Flow on this track was too slow and un-energetic (<<if there is such a word) for my style.. But it was a good test, I'm gonna do some faster pace stuff next track no doubt.

BTW, nobodies dropping links.. :wtf:

Nynth Degree 02-01-05 10:56 PM

Here's my link Nostra :thumbup:

~:: AkaDemiK ::~ 02-01-05 10:58 PM

IIght...Beat is nice ofcourse...Accent is strong..kinda takes away the lyrics for me...tho i'm trying very hard to accept it....First verse was coo tho..lyrics seemed good..second verse is good as well..lyrics again are good...third verse closed this off well..kep droppin..

M&rk 02-02-05 12:15 AM

ya, if this was done by, im ganna say method man, with everything the same, it's be worth puttin on a cd.

The Wig 02-02-05 12:30 AM

I'm gonna be honest. I really couldn't hear a damn word you said. You say you have a sock over the mic? Take it off. :-P Second verse was much better for hearing what you were saying. I love the accent, it's something new. Nice as hell. 6/10 based on mic quality.

Link:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174827

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-05 12:21 AM

Uppin.

Tha Q 02-03-05 08:39 AM

i do like this beat...and Im not a fan of the accent...but hey, it's ur voice...

ur flow is good...no doubt...but ur accent makes ithard for me to decipher ur lyrics...

but, from what i heard...it was a good track dawg

..ADLIB.. 02-03-05 10:40 PM

nice bro. dope voice scratching. good beat, lyrics and oh yeah accent is fuckin dope :thumbup:

iamthatdude87 02-05-05 12:16 AM

this is nice i like vocal scratching lol lyrics are nice quality is gud nicely done