RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   UF is waiting....So when are you kids gonna do it? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=135389)

SylEm 07-16-04 11:57 AM

UF is waiting....So when are you kids gonna do it?

Yo, I got my roster up already...we're waitin on you kids to get ur's up....Dream Team. I won't respond to this thread so go ahead and trash talk me all you want. Ur gonna get what ur worth...nothing.

cassthegreat 07-16-04 11:59 AM

WHO WANTS TO BATTLE THE KID HOLLA BACK AT ME . IF U THINK U NICE ENUFF, u can TRY BUT I DOUBT ULL WIN

D-Tain 07-16-04 12:00 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^pointless

SylEm 07-16-04 12:09 PM

*changed my mind*

LMAO, hey cassthegreat, is this how your gonna show off RB's Intelligence? Shit kid, read for once in your life. This is a SITE VS SITE battle...in which RB already said they were down for...we're waitin on u kids, so hurry the fuck up, if you duck us then the legendary RB will be known net-wide as wet pussies....

Decree Wun 07-16-04 12:13 PM

lol.......we already in a battle against rap sheetz

yall better hope im not on the roster..............:laugh:

SylEm 07-16-04 12:31 PM

shit... I hope u didn't (rapbattles) bite off more yall could chew...don't fuckn duck is kids, thats all I'm saying....

depressing kinda...rapbattles was the first rapsite I ever belonged too...but that was back when it was ill, when Shadow ran it, and it actually had talent...shits gone mad downhill went mainstream....beat shit lol.

Decree Wun 07-16-04 12:32 PM

lol^ thaz sum cold shit....oh well this the new wave of rb

C-Explicit 07-16-04 12:33 PM

Yo we have our roster.. you prolly already have it.. PM metaphysik if you want it..

The Jett 07-16-04 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylEm
I won't respond to this thread so go ahead and trash talk me all you want.

I guess you changed your mind.

E Looch 07-18-04 02:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SylEm
shit... I hope u didn't (rapbattles) bite off more yall could chew...don't fuckn duck is kids, thats all I'm saying....

depressing kinda...rapbattles was the first rapsite I ever belonged too...but that was back when it was ill, when Shadow ran it, and it actually had talent...shits gone mad downhill went mainstream....beat shit lol.

word i was here when shadow ran it bout 4 or 5 years ago

talent is still around :thumbup:

Valor 07-18-04 03:37 AM

sylem....lick my big DREAM CAST weenie ok

fucka UF
(un-intelligent faggots)

Decree Wun 07-18-04 03:44 AM

lol word do dat

Holl-a-kiss 07-18-04 11:48 AM

y you biting the name of a LI group/crew on RM name 3rd inf

Decree Wun 07-18-04 11:52 AM

this aint their name kid....i know the fuckin leader of that group i chill with him dumbass

Holl-a-kiss 07-18-04 12:04 PM

talking to some1 on aim doesnt count as chilling wit them