RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   diagnose this (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=247928)

11-10-08 07:13 PM

diagnose this

this just happened to me a minute ago and im a bit upset about it but i dont know why the fuck it happened so tell me whats the prob

i get like this sometimes but it wasnt as bad as just a minute ago

i started pissin in the toilet and you know how you look down and expect to see where the piss is goin? My shit went two completely different directions and luckily i had a trash can next to tha toilet so i pissed in the trash can and the toilet bowl at the same time and I kinda like swiftly panicked and tugged on my dick to pull the dickhead open I guess and at the same time making sure I wasnt somehow pissing on a string hanging off of my pants (they pajamas holla!!!)

so yeah

how/why the fuck does that happen and does it happen to you?

i had to clean out the trashcan with a towel. :uptight:

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-08 07:26 PM

yeah you jus gotta pull the foreskin back a bit and its all gravy, straight line, wam bam thankyou mam hotshot aiming once again..

i was hoping this would be a slightly more interlectually based question though... im dissapointed...

11-10-08 07:27 PM

naw im circumcised.... my foreskin doesnt cover my dickhole.

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-08 07:35 PM

oh right..

well then i dunno what the fuck your problem is... i wasnt mutilated as a child by jewish tradition....

thank fuck for that.......

TeamOne 11-10-08 11:02 PM

push the piss out as hard as u can... it should fix it....

11-10-08 11:10 PM

it sprayed full force in two different directions earlier !!!!

I've been fine since then though

i think the middle of my uh.. penis hole.. had skin that stuck together.. i just dont know why.. what the fuck

TeamOne 11-11-08 01:13 PM

probably cum stuck....

11-11-08 02:29 PM

i might have to consult a physician about it, I can't have that happen again unless I'ma start pissing out in the fucking cold.

and I used to think having a small bathroom trashcan was fucking pointless. who the fucks gonna be opening a bunch of toothbrush cases and candy wrappers in the bathroom? Maybe to use q-tips but .. :|

Acuity 11-11-08 07:08 PM

residual semen after previous ejaculation

JTR 11-11-08 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
oh right..

well then i dunno what the fuck your problem is... i wasnt mutilated as a child by jewish tradition....

thank fuck for that.......

Fact: Although circumcision started as a jewish tradition, the advantages of having a nicer looking, more hygenic and more sanitary penis has lead people of many different cultures and ethnicities to have their children circumcised by a trained and professional doctor, rather then a Rabai. Nowadays most circumcisions are performed out of personal taste, rather than out of religion.

The More You Know.

La Cosa Nostra 11-11-08 09:02 PM

yeah nah, im 100% how god intended me to be bud...

and theres nothing wrong with the way my cock looks... ask the women I sleep with... only difference between me and some other dude whose circumsised is that I pull back the foreskin and clean inside when I have a shower....

cant believe I just fucking openly discussed these matters online.......

whatever tho right

Blay'all 11-11-08 09:03 PM

had you wacked off since the last time you pissed?

11-11-08 09:28 PM

I don't recall doing so and that's why I didn't bring it up.

I remember havin' problems like this after a night's sleep also.

It isn't dry skin is it?

JTR 11-11-08 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
yeah nah, im 100% how god intended me to be bud...

and theres nothing wrong with the way my cock looks... ask the women I sleep with... only difference between me and some other dude whose circumsised is that I pull back the foreskin and clean inside when I have a shower....

cant believe I just fucking openly discussed these matters online.......

whatever tho right

I have asked alot of women, and they prefer the look of a circumcised penis, but say in the end it's not a huge difference and they don't really care or will make a big fuss about it. Your penis is less likely to get infected, and will have less bacteria if it's circumcised though, that's just a fact.

50Cal. 11-11-08 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
this just happened to me a minute ago and im a bit upset about it but i dont know why the fuck it happened so tell me whats the prob

i get like this sometimes but it wasnt as bad as just a minute ago

i started pissin in the toilet and you know how you look down and expect to see where the piss is goin? My shit went two completely different directions and luckily i had a trash can next to tha toilet so i pissed in the trash can and the toilet bowl at the same time and I kinda like swiftly panicked and tugged on my dick to pull the dickhead open I guess and at the same time making sure I wasnt somehow pissing on a string hanging off of my pants (they pajamas holla!!!)

so yeah

how/why the fuck does that happen and does it happen to you?

i had to clean out the trashcan with a towel. :uptight:

im circumsized and that shit happens to me sometimes too.i dont know why the fuck that shit happens but thier has to be a reason :cussing: