RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who would like to be mod. of Verbal Emotions? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171816)

Dabatos 01-13-05 01:10 AM

Who would like to be mod. of Verbal Emotions?

Well basiclly, im leaving RV, and will only come back to check on Verbal Emotion's every once in a while. I don't want Verbal Emotion's to ever end, so who would want to be mod. of it? Yes I have other co-mods, but they are barely active, so I need new mods that will make Verbal Emotion's Succesful unlike the only Topical Tourney's that has died. I want someone active, and responcible. If you know who can do it, plz post that name.

Thank You

-Dabatos

..Decree.. 01-13-05 01:11 AM

ill take mod i started ingenius scriptures so but ima get at you on aim about leaving...

Kordozar 01-13-05 01:13 AM

Me Im Real Aktive I Posts Like 60 Times A Day And Im Aktive Yea Make Me A Mod..............

FlowIntelligent. 01-13-05 01:13 AM

i was gonna say me but uhh virtue will do it well :thumbup: and dabtos does that mean you wont be battling in the tourney either cuz if its like that shut it down and start a new one cuz i'll win and thats not cool :(

Dabatos 01-13-05 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
i was gonna say me but uhh virtue will do it well :thumbup: and dabtos does that mean you wont be battling in the tourney either cuz if its like that shut it down and start a new one cuz i'll win and thats not cool :(

Did you even post your verse?

Eternal 01-13-05 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kordozar
Me Im Real Aktive I Posts Like 60 Times A Day And Im Aktive Yea Make Me A Mod..............

Total Posts: 1,217 (56.47 posts per day ...... fuckin geek.. naw jk lmao lots man

..Decree.. 01-13-05 01:16 AM

kordozar bite my dick hoe i run things nah mean just fall back son an flow wtf get on aim.......

FlowIntelligent. 01-13-05 01:17 AM

dabatos i dont need to post a verse when my opponent never even checked in lol wtf am i gonna waste a verse for.. it would be like writing a om, wont be battling anyone, so i say you start over

get some dope heads in there
and then it happens because basically a bunch of nobody's are in that tourney

Dabatos 01-13-05 01:19 AM

hmmm, how bout finish it first! u'll get a easy win lol...

..Decree.. 01-13-05 01:19 AM

get on aim flow i wanna collab Open Mic style me you lets gooo i want it out tonight.....

Dabatos 01-13-05 01:20 AM

Virtue Gets the forum!!!

-Dabatos

FlowIntelligent. 01-13-05 01:21 AM

i dont want no bullshit easy win i want competition...

u won one topical tourney
got into the finals in the second one i was in

so this is my third one, and i dont want to face kids who honestly arent that dope in topicals, there are only a couple heads in that tourney worth any of my effort...

get nos and virtue and anxiety phat mic

people with skill in the tourney otherwise its gonna be wack and battles wont get voted on

Dabatos 01-13-05 01:22 AM

LoL, alrite, next one will have em, but how bout another one on one before i leave ;)

FlowIntelligent. 01-13-05 01:22 AM

virtue hit me up

thealchemisthyd

:thumbup:

FlowIntelligent. 01-13-05 01:23 AM

ok dabatos... choose a topic

ill let you choose because it will take 3 days for me to think of a good topic