RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   Songs Forum (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173130)

..ADLIB.. 01-21-05 02:56 AM

Songs Forum

i think we need to leave feedback on each others songs more often then we do. im seeing so many pieces with 47 views and 6 replies. its mad discouraging. we need support from each other to elevate. isnt that the whole point of this site to get ya work critiqued. im gonna start leaving more feed in the forum i think we gotta help and support each other. if we do that soon this site will be one of the dopest on the net for audio heads.

La Cosa Nostra 01-21-05 03:15 AM

I agree.

..ADLIB.. 01-21-05 03:54 AM

hey look everyone Nos agrees with me :thumbup:

Enygma 01-21-05 10:03 AM

Hmmm......I thought I was the only one to do this. I used to just go down the list and reply in everyone's thread with detailed feedback, not just "it was dope....keep spittin," but actual feedback. I just wish everyone took the time out to do this with a couple of songs. Honestly, if you listen to the song, you should leave some feedback....that's how I see it :thumbup:

The Jett 01-21-05 07:05 PM

If you got 46 views an 6 replys.....

most likely.....
1. You dont wanna here the other 20 replies.
2. I say 20 because you probly peeped ur own thread the other 20 times.

Artemis 01-21-05 07:08 PM

weerd, while you're at it, peep my new track, yo. pc :D

lol j/p but yea, thats tru. I gotta start doin' that too. :cool:

and lol @ carson, shit is sometimes tru tho. weerd...

Know-Gimix 01-21-05 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
If you got 46 views an 6 replys.....

most likely.....
1. You dont wanna here the other 20 replies.
2. I say 20 because you probly peeped ur own thread the other 20 times.

yea 10 views could be visitor views, 10 could be from people who dont like you but always peep your shit, 10 from you viewing it etc etc... If everyone returned the favors of others leaving feedback then it would work itself out... bitching about not gettin replies here isn't gonna help... u gotta lead by example- be like enygma and drop feedback everywhere, you'll see it pay off when u drop your own shit Im sure.

Know-Gimix 01-21-05 09:28 PM

hehe, I got 8 replies in the top 10 songs not including the stickies-- Im doin my job :thumbup: bitches.

..ADLIB.. 01-21-05 10:02 PM

^yeh u left feed in both my tracks. thats dope. im bitchin about it yeh and it did pay off coz look u left feed. :thumbup: and i do leave feed on others work pretty often.

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 02:06 AM

word only thing is I woulda peeped them shits either way... i peep most of a page--- then wait till i have hardly any replies in songs on the front page and do it again.

Artemis 01-22-05 01:13 PM

^didn't peep any of my 3 songs tho. :(

lol don't really matter, cuz I need to start doin' more feed too. weerd...

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 02:10 PM

yea your all near the bottom of the page--- I replied to like the top 20 or so tracks, I didn't go down through the entire thing-- but u got like 10- 15 replies in all of em though so u aint hurtin :)

Artemis 01-22-05 06:12 PM

lol tru except like 6 or 7 of them are ups. :D

but damn, gotta spit some new shit. weerd...

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
lol tru except like 6 or 7 of them are ups. :D

but damn, gotta spit some new shit. weerd...

yea i was noticin that :nono:

Artemis 01-22-05 06:53 PM

yea, you jus deleted one of them too. :(