RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Well Rv My time has come.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=251644)

Dopium 07-26-10 03:16 AM

Well Rv My time has come..

I've officially joined the marines and am being shipped to California and being shipped to Afghanistan in about two months from now.

P.S this is Anthony Carlas Ex.

Dopium 07-26-10 03:36 AM

just thought id say peace to Carla, spul, coke, Enygma!! and whoever else either gave me shit thru the times. shits been real and its been fun.

LPMNDCTE 07-26-10 05:25 PM

GL man... Be safe...

Kinda sad that the US is shutting down 60 Military Bases / Hospital in the states....

Makes it harder to get treatment for military soldiers... I work at one of the hospitals that is being shutdown

Cola 07-27-10 01:10 AM

good luck over there

ichaboy 07-27-10 06:50 AM

havent seen you in forever, going to afghanistan. bye

Dopium 07-27-10 11:21 PM

thanks. im looking to be there for a While. But im taking my GeD test then to take my test to get in then off to bootcamp i go.

Cola 07-28-10 12:37 AM

so you've not actually joined up yet?

WhoAmI 07-28-10 11:36 AM

lol i knew there was a catch...do your test first and THEN say your goodbyes once you DEFINITELY get in, numbnuts LOL

Dopium 07-28-10 11:23 PM

lol fuck off dark. I already talked to a recruiter and when my GED is done its a go.

Adam 07-29-10 04:06 AM

I don't support you, anybody who is signing up to fight in a war that's useless and where the President has said it's over and they are pulling out in a year is just a fucking idiot.

Dabatos 07-30-10 12:58 AM

good luck bro..

Dopium 07-31-10 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
I don't support you, anybody who is signing up to fight in a war that's useless and where the President has said it's over and they are pulling out in a year is just a fucking idiot.

thats great... i didnt ask if you support me or not.. but like i give a fuck either way.

Dopium 07-31-10 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
good luck bro..

thanks bro .

JTR 08-15-10 01:18 PM

im guessing you're desperate for money? What's your trade, infantry? Hahaha if it is... oh man, I just got back from my level 2 infantry course and you have no idea what's in store for you, you're gonna get fucking broken down, but keep your head up. Can't hate on that shit, just don't be one of those kids who signs up and then quits 2 weeks into the course cuz it's too hard.

Semper fi

Dopium 08-20-10 09:20 PM

ya infantry is what im doing. joined the local gym and already pushing myself hard as fuck just ran like 5 miles

_Talksic_ 08-21-10 07:30 AM

before i was gonna join and i failed thee asab, i was planning on running like 20 miles a day with a back pack on with weights in it.. i wanted to join marine recon which from what the recruiters told me was as bad ass as delta force in the service (which supposadly doesnt exist) and at that time i was like 185 with 4 percent body fat, but anyway almost joined after i turned 18 but didnt want to have to earn my g.e.d. so i didnt join..just wanted to do special forces shit,didnt want to join the army only the marines, which is what i signed up for, me and my buddy,wanted to start out as infantry,from what my recruiter told me, my job would have been to train all day every day which is what i wanted, but i was horrible at school shit.. so it didnt work out, but honestly now im getting into knife fighting and body gaurd training, and would much rather fight for irelands i.r.a or for isreal than my own country
(america), sad to say but shit is falling apart here and i dont agree with alot of thee political agendas...ive been thinking about getting a political degree in science and going to school for it but would rather just get the fuck out of here before it collapses, and i know isreals crazy but would rather die for my god than die for nothing..u feel me??

Adam 08-21-10 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium
ya infantry is what im doing. joined the local gym and already pushing myself hard as fuck just ran like 5 miles

5 Miles is hard as fuck?

ichaboy 08-21-10 12:36 PM

actually yea it is especially if you have asthma like me..

5 miles straight,.. I always strive to run very fast and at a consistent pace, is very difficult. I ran every day for months and could only get 4 miles in 24-25 minutes.

Adam 08-21-10 12:40 PM

I have asthma and run marathons. -_-

JTR 08-21-10 04:46 PM

lol there was a couple dudes who had asthma on my course who still were cardio beasts and would just hit their puffers half way through the morning PT's.

JTR 08-21-10 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Talksic_
before i was gonna join and i failed thee asab, i was planning on running like 20 miles a day with a back pack on with weights in it.. i wanted to join marine recon which from what the recruiters told me was as bad ass as delta force in the service (which supposadly doesnt exist) and at that time i was like 185 with 4 percent body fat, but anyway almost joined after i turned 18 but didnt want to have to earn my g.e.d. so i didnt join..just wanted to do special forces shit,didnt want to join the army only the marines, which is what i signed up for, me and my buddy,wanted to start out as infantry,from what my recruiter told me, my job would have been to train all day every day which is what i wanted, but i was horrible at school shit.. so it didnt work out, but honestly now im getting into knife fighting and body gaurd training, and would much rather fight for irelands i.r.a or for isreal than my own country
(america), sad to say but shit is falling apart here and i dont agree with alot of thee political agendas...ive been thinking about getting a political degree in science and going to school for it but would rather just get the fuck out of here before it collapses, and i know isreals crazy but would rather die for my god than die for nothing..u feel me??

i'd be down to fight for the IRA

but yea there's no way that at 185 you could run 37 kilometers with a 50 pound rucksack without stopping once, no way

Retribution 08-24-10 03:05 PM

really, cause i came back about 8 months ago and as far as i know, they werent going to send more soldiers down range. i talked to an E9 like to days ago and he said that theres not much going on there, that iraq was the hot spot, but we werent senind anyone else there. where are you located?

JTR 08-25-10 03:38 AM

Oh yea that's true... They AREN'T sending anymore people to Afghanistan. Lmao atleast not the canadian army but I'm pretty sure USA is done sending too and plans for withdraw are slowly going on now. I personally think he's just making it up and full of shit to get that Carla chick worried thinking omg he might die or something, but I highly doubt she gives a shit enough for it to work...

2 months til you get shipped out, eh? Shut the fuck up, training for Afghanistan in the army is ATLEAST 2 months you tool. And before you can do that you have to do atleast a 3 month basic training cuz you just joined, then advanced training (soldier qualification) and then basic training in your trade which in your case is infantry, THEN you get training for your tour which is Afghanistan which is another few months. That's half a year ATLEAST.

You're not fooling anyone ya dip shit

JTR 08-25-10 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger
really, cause i came back about 8 months ago and as far as i know, they werent going to send more soldiers down range. i talked to an E9 like to days ago and he said that theres not much going on there, that iraq was the hot spot, but we werent senind anyone else there. where are you located?

Are you actually a United States Ranger? Or just a regular soldier with that name on RV???

Retribution 08-25-10 08:50 AM

naw just regular soldier, actually, my nick name is Ranger lol

Retribution 08-25-10 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Oh yea that's true... They AREN'T sending anymore people to Afghanistan. Lmao atleast not the canadian army but I'm pretty sure USA is done sending too and plans for withdraw are slowly going on now. I personally think he's just making it up and full of shit to get that Carla chick worried thinking omg he might die or something, but I highly doubt she gives a shit enough for it to work...

2 months til you get shipped out, eh? Shut the fuck up, training for Afghanistan in the army is ATLEAST 2 months you tool. And before you can do that you have to do atleast a 3 month basic training cuz you just joined, then advanced training (soldier qualification) and then basic training in your trade which in your case is infantry, THEN you get training for your tour which is Afghanistan which is another few months. That's half a year ATLEAST.

You're not fooling anyone ya dip shit

yea our allies are starting to pull there troops back, USA will probably be the last to pull out

Magic5 08-26-10 01:27 AM

If you actually do it, then good luck brotha.

JTR 08-26-10 05:44 AM

Quote:
naw just regular soldier, actually, my nick name is Ranger lol

Word that's chill. Marines? You actually get a chance to fire with a sniper rifle over there? That'd be pretty sick...

but yea if USA is last to pull out either way saying he's gonna be there in only 2 months is ridiculous when the kid hasn't even done his basic yet lol.

Retribution 08-26-10 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Word that's chill. Marines? You actually get a chance to fire with a sniper rifle over there? That'd be pretty sick...

but yea if USA is last to pull out either way saying he's gonna be there in only 2 months is ridiculous when the kid hasn't even done his basic yet lol.

RA, yea i fired a sniper rifle down range before its how i got my nickname. I'm not a real Ranger sniper, pretty good with a gun and scope though they wanted me to join, but i didnt want to go through another course of training or sniper school as they call it. And right to JTR 2 months is to little time i dont know about the Marines but in RA you have to take APFT and then alot of training, exercise military movement, get screened and vaccinated to see if your healthy enough to get deployed go through a SRP and then before deployment you get ordered to your squads. if however you are telling the truth i stand corrected.

Dopium 08-26-10 04:36 PM

lmao @ JTR obviously you havnt heard we might be going to war with IRAN cus how they are starting to get nuclear weapons..... and not only that but we'll be in afghan for atleast another 2-3 years even ask any recruiter or a sergeant. and you think im bluffin bitch?? lol we'll see on that one so you can finally shut the fuck up.

Dopium 08-26-10 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
If you actually do it, then good luck brotha.

word, thanks bro.

Retribution 08-26-10 05:24 PM

Quote:
lmao @ JTR obviously you havnt heard we might be going to war with IRAN cus how they are starting to get nuclear weapons..... and not only that but we'll be in afghan for atleast another 2-3 years even ask any recruiter or a sergeant. and you think im bluffin bitch?? lol we'll see on that one so you can finally shut the fuck up.

maybe, we cant just assume even with evidence, we still need to go through a whole bunch of high rank officials. evidence is critical. your beaing shipped to California? where at? i spent time in Barstow its pretty crazy there got a whole set up in courtesy of hollywood. i know a jump master out there good friends just remember if you get sent down range its a brotherhood(the military) be some rotations in the next few weeks, so good luck to you if you get sent over your you better stay real sharp with little training you'll get dude. i did 18 months in Irag and 6 and a half months in Afghan shit aint pretty man....you'll see.

JTR 08-27-10 03:33 AM

I decided I didn't wanna go on tour when one of my seargents on my course last year started freaking out going crazy screaming and making everyone do excess physical shit over little nothings on a fucking range of all places and then later tells a story of how he has post war stress from one time when he saw a little girl get ripped to shreds from an anti personel mine. Yea...

JTR 08-27-10 03:34 AM

all im saying dopium is, if you expect to be in afghanistan in 2 months you're fucking crazy

Retribution 08-30-10 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
all im saying dopium is, if you expect to be in afghanistan in 2 months you're fucking crazy

personaly 2 months, i dont think its enough training man like i said in the post before all the shit you have to go through. Good luck.

Da Vinci 08-31-10 04:50 AM

Peace and good luck!

Dopium 08-31-10 12:49 PM

Quote:
maybe, we cant just assume even with evidence, we still need to go through a whole bunch of high rank officials. evidence is critical. your beaing shipped to California? where at? i spent time in Barstow its pretty crazy there got a whole set up in courtesy of hollywood. i know a jump master out there good friends just remember if you get sent down range its a brotherhood(the military) be some rotations in the next few weeks, so good luck to you if you get sent over your you better stay real sharp with little training you'll get dude. i did 18 months in Irag and 6 and a half months in Afghan shit aint pretty man....you'll see.

idc dude honestly im not afraid to die one bit. i see it has a part of life weather your shot in combat or you die of a heart attack and kick the bucket. either way we all gotta go sometime. not only that but i know i wont be in afghan in 2 months. after basic i will tho pending on the rotations of forts. because the U.S will be in afghan for atleast 4-5 more years. plus in iraq we'll still be there past 2011 and might send more troops back.

Dopium 08-31-10 12:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Vinci
Peace and good luck!

thanks bro .

Dopium 08-31-10 12:55 PM

Quote:
personaly 2 months, i dont think its enough training man like i said in the post before all the shit you have to go through. Good luck.

and about the brotherhood bro i know. and i will do anything and everything i possibly can to keep my squad safe and put my life on the line if i have to, to keep others safe and make it home. but at the same time will do everything i can to make it back home to family, and friends.

Adam 08-31-10 08:51 PM

Quote:
and about the brotherhood bro i know. and i will do anything and everything i possibly can to keep my squad safe and put my life on the line if i have to, to keep others safe and make it home. but at the same time will do everything i can to make it back home to family, and friends.

You are putting your squad in danger just by being on their squad.