RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fighting (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221095)

DON 01-31-06 09:01 PM

Fighting

theres been a lot of fights at my school lately, and i was wonderin if any of u had tips on bringin somebody down or how u usually do it. i know people who fight a lot have a style or something they use like me i used to just lose my temper and do w/e i had to but now i always try and go for a headlock because i can finish them off.

so anybody got any tips post them up.

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:02 PM

Aim for the balls!

Abraxas 01-31-06 09:03 PM

Take wrestling classes...
I've been doing it for 3 years and i'm 6'2 185 and I can take dwon a 6'5 255lb guy...works so good.

Kawn Flixx 01-31-06 09:03 PM

When i fight i just square up with the person and shoot the ones..Just go in southpaw if your a righty and do a set up with your left hand then a quick hook with your right and SMACK! kids down for the count..then just stomp him out..if not just leg sweep em and stomp him out.

High-Dro 01-31-06 09:04 PM

i find it easiest when i fight girls

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:04 PM

Roflflf, Leg Sweeeeeeps.

JTR 01-31-06 09:09 PM

Aint you the kid who has arguing with me about boxing? Mr. I know it all when it comes to fighting. Well, If I wanted to drop YOU, don, I'd hit you in the kidney, one hard and accurate shot, to your kidney, and you should drop on the first hit, IF I catch you off gaurd, and your nervous system hasn't already shutdown. If I was already fighting you though, it'd be hard to hit your kidney (because it's located on the side of your lower back) but, I can always go for your neck, punching you in the middle of your neck might is always a good idea. That could cuz you to pause and gasp for air, giving me time to deliver a right hook to your temple. I can also rigt hook your ridcage, that will knock the air right out of your lungs, thus making you pause, and then like that I can also deliver a right hook to your temple. Now, go try it out on your little sister or something.

KOOL COL-B 01-31-06 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i find it easiest when i fight girls

lmfao

but fuck fightin. i justshoot people. saves me alot of valuable time i could b wasting on RV, werd

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:26 PM

Costs more money tho.

Indeph 01-31-06 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lmfao

but fuck fightin. i justshoot people. saves me alot of valuable time i could b wasting on RV, werd

Exactly. Wtf.. fighting is so 20th century. Welcome to the present pal. Guns exist now.

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 09:30 PM

Just stay calm and do something smart. I find when I put my foot out real quick to pretend like i'm kicking them, they look down for a split second, in which I split the soul into pieces with a shot to the nose.

Works 90% of the time B.

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Just stay calm and do something smart. I find when I put my foot out real quick to pretend like i'm kicking them, they look down for a split second, in which I split the soul into pieces with a shot to the nose.

Works 90% of the time B.

Roflflfl. Smooth.

Magic5 01-31-06 09:41 PM

Wrestling. I did it for three years so it's something I'm comfortable doing and experienced at doing.

Crazy Hades 01-31-06 09:41 PM

Open hand to the throat to take them down and punchmount.

Magic5 01-31-06 09:41 PM

Oh, and if you were to go for a headlock on me I'd just reverse it and put you on your back and punch your face until you give up. Headlock = not a good move.