RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Damn... top 5 on soundclick again! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=176342)

Ghost_Emperor 02-09-05 06:05 PM

Damn... top 5 on soundclick again!

Anno Domini Beats

Ok, I've had my VIP page for around 2 weeks and had 6 beats in top 5 for different genres already... just got some new one's up and they're moving up the charts quickly, let me know what you think:

Secret Archives: (The intro to the much anticipated Secret Archives Mixtape coming soon :D)

By The Sword: I love this for some reason... fusing medieval opera with hardcore hip hop!

High Noon: Laid back Western styles.

Auntie Gray's Revenge: Last one in the trilogy, trademark eerie pads and melodies.

All beats are free beats as always, so please check 'em out and show your support. Thanks!

Anno Domini Beats

Daubs 02-09-05 07:18 PM

yeah they hot, wer in manchester u @?

Ghost_Emperor 02-09-05 08:04 PM

thanks... i go to manchester uni, livin right in the centre by piccadilly station

.Willy.Killyoo 02-10-05 01:42 AM

you have some nice beats up there on your page, congratulations on makin top 5. please peep mine, im just starting to post them on soundclick. www.soundclick.com/willykillyooproductions

Ghost_Emperor 02-10-05 05:35 AM

Thanks for the feedback man. That "Integral" beat is nice but I think it needs more of a build up... the whistle one just gets on my nerves very quickly :( Iuno... I think you need to work on that one and only put the whistling noises in the hook or something. Keep it up!

.Willy.Killyoo 02-10-05 02:12 PM

thanks for that, I know the integral beat is really missing alot right now... I altered the whistle beat so the higher pitched points were removed and it completely changed the whole feel of the song-- so Im working on a hook and bridges for that... thanks for checkin it out- maybe you'll be around to see the finished products.

sdizzle 02-10-05 11:32 PM

cough *v.i.p* cough

Ghost_Emperor 02-11-05 09:08 AM

haha yeah man... well worth it. at least i don't spam though unlike most those top 10 cats.

E.C 02-11-05 09:53 AM

i live near there mancheser is only a bus ride away.... lol

Acuity 02-11-05 12:55 PM

used ur - BY THE SWORD beat for ma battle with Premanition...link in sig...Peace man

Daubs 02-12-05 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.C
i live near there mancheser is only a bus ride away.... lol

im in manchester too. salford :thumbup:

Ghost_Emperor 02-12-05 08:20 AM

cool... didn't think there'd be so many UK cats on here! i live in the centre just by picaddilly train station

E.C 02-12-05 12:18 PM

lol 3 people from manchester...

Daubs 02-12-05 01:46 PM

lol yeah, n also a fukin hate man u!!!!!

Ghost_Emperor 02-12-05 10:19 PM

haha yeah same here... but i'm not even english so i guess that's why lol.