RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   For FUCK SAKE. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165830)

La Cosa Nostra 12-13-04 09:50 AM

For FUCK SAKE.

I just got told I do shit all for this site.......

Quote:
I actually dont know anything youve done to elevate the site

SO FUCK IT......FUCK RV......

Ignorant fucks looking over all the shit I do to help, all the ideas I come up with to make shit run smoother... Ignorant fucks saying I dont deserve recognition for any of this shit.. Ignorant fucks saying people who are less active than me do more to elevate this site.. Ignorant fucks saying I get d/r votes in all my battles.. Ignorant fucks look over me battling in vet comps repping RV.

You know who you are, so why dont you piss off and slob on the ends knob............ Fuck it, I might even leave this site....Fucking cunts..

P E A C E

chedda boi 12-13-04 09:51 AM

lol stop cryin like a hoe

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-13-04 09:52 AM

Angry Like Whoaa. It's Only a Site. Is It Really Your Ambition, To Win a Fucking Award on a Website? Calm The Fuck Down Nigga.

La Cosa Nostra 12-13-04 09:54 AM

No shut the fuck up kid......Im saying I've done a lot to elevate this place and make people respect it more. And for some ignorant little shit to tell me I done nothing.. Fuck em.

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-13-04 09:57 AM

Okay Whut Ever, It's Just a Fucking Site, No Wonder You Got Over 3,000 Post's, Cos You Online All Day, They Are Only Award's. I Think Fuck The Herb's Who Said That To You, And Log Off, & Get Pissed, Roll Up, With a Nice Bit Of Green & Kick Back. ;)

La Cosa Nostra 12-13-04 09:59 AM

What the fuck is that supposed to mean dickhead.
And no it wasnt a herb who said that shit.
Your exactly the type of little fuck that is pissing me off right now.

I RETIRE FROM RV.

GangsStarShit 12-13-04 10:00 AM

To you dumb fucks who are like...gee it's only a site need to take their asses to the anything goes forum...Nos don't worry bout it you know you get recognition here and the people who DO show it probably DON'T nominate because they already know RV Awardz are a waste of time and only E-Looch wins it for some strange reason...yes i did nominate to show a small sense of sanity but YES you do deserve an award for the shit you've done here...and for the lil e-thuggers who think swearing make them a big person...they can go and kiss some of Mike Hawks ass if there's any more room because that's who these 'E-Thugs' look up to eh?...

Nos ya dope we know about it...f*ck RV awardz

La Cosa Nostra 12-13-04 10:03 AM

No I agree fuck RV awards.. Thats what started the argument, but Im over it.. It just showed me what a waste of time it is even attempting to make this site dope.

The Tragic Wagon 12-13-04 10:04 AM

Nostra... Calm down... The awards are pretty much all D/R anyway...

I'll Kill You 12-13-04 10:05 AM

............umm i actually liked you.....

La Cosa Nostra 12-13-04 10:06 AM

Fuck the RV awards..........Its not them what I'm pissed off about.. They were a bit of fun that I was trying to win. IF YOU READ THE THREAD.. I AM PISSED AT A LITTLE BITCH THAT SAID I DO FUCK ALL TO ELEVATE SHIT HERE.

GangsStarShit 12-13-04 10:09 AM

Ah i get ya <<< knows who it is tut tut...but personally this whole d/r thing is outta hand and people need to start paying attention...the amount of threads i saw from you concerning the thread skins, audio forums topicals & shit how could that go unseen?

The Tragic Wagon 12-13-04 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Fuck the RV awards..........Its not them what I'm pissed off about.. They were a bit of fun that I was trying to win. IF YOU READ THE THREAD.. I AM PISSED AT A LITTLE BITCH THAT SAID I DO FUCK ALL TO ELEVATE SHIT HERE.

Well... Shouldnt it be less bad that it was a lil bitch that said this? Because if it was a vet that knew what he was talking about woulndt that be a harder blow?

I'll Kill You 12-13-04 10:10 AM

^because most retards avoid it....(to GSS)^

anxiety 12-13-04 10:12 AM

All retards avoid it... And most of this site is retards.