RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Who really wants to hear....... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=237814)

G Deuce 11-30-06 07:16 PM

Who really wants to hear.......

some new music from me? I was wondering, because i would drop some of the stuff on my mixtape, but i dont want to spoil the surprise. So i just want to get a feedback from people who have heard some older music from me, and if yall want to hear more. If so, say so, if not, then say that also.

G

G Deuce 11-30-06 07:30 PM

Not that, lol. It means that i was the first one on this site to make a sig. More like a forerunner. But that is totally off subject....?????

Sean Gunner 11-30-06 07:31 PM

I want to hear some stuff...just cuz I want some new music to listen to.

G Deuce 11-30-06 07:34 PM

^^wow, that makes me feel soo much better

Sean Gunner 11-30-06 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Deuce
^^wow, that makes me feel soo much better

Least I trust you enough to drop some stuff that won't waste my time.

G Deuce 11-30-06 07:48 PM

That was a better answer Sean, lol. Thanks for the feedback from both of you. Just to let you know, no one will be disappointed with my newer stuff i dont think. I've excelled a lot further since then. Still uppin on some thoughts.

P To Tha R! 11-30-06 08:29 PM

^yeah i wan hear what u got...

G Deuce 11-30-06 08:36 PM

What i got, ha. I'm one of the best mcs on here. And probably the best in illustration of various topics, but there are some on here who I can say are up there wit me.

P To Tha R! 11-30-06 08:52 PM

nigga stop actin hollywood all i said i wan hear u..cos i aint heard your ish..damn niggas let shit get to they head on a net site..u prolly nice...but like i said i aint heard u

G Deuce 11-30-06 08:58 PM

Hollywood? Nigga i was correctin you, leave it at that. I was really sayin it jokingly, but seeing that you're so consumed with this site, i understand why you didnt notice it. In additiion, i dont stay on this site rarely at all, i take care of my shit in the industry. So i know where i stand as a mc. So leave it at that and chill pimpin. Damn, niggas these days dont know how to lighten up.

ANywayz....uppin for thoughts as before.

L.E 11-30-06 09:20 PM

For sure man.

We should do another collab...

This guy has elevated.

www.soundclick.com/limitededitioncan

P To Tha R! 11-30-06 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Deuce
Hollywood? Nigga i was correctin you, leave it at that. I was really sayin it jokingly, but seeing that you're so consumed with this site, i understand why you didnt notice it. In additiion, i dont stay on this site rarely at all, i take care of my shit in the industry. So i know where i stand as a mc. So leave it at that and chill pimpin. Damn, niggas these days dont know how to lighten up.

ANywayz....uppin for thoughts as before.

aight my bad thought u was being bigheaded n im chilld b andndd jus to answer ya question i aint on this site regular fam..

i got a major deal..im hittin shit papoose, jr writer, collabing with akir, sas maybe wordsworth..etc...im def outside the net ya dig..but like i said i heard u nice i wan hear it

G Deuce 11-30-06 09:26 PM

Fasho. Yea, i aint tryin to be bigheaded at all, my bad for not being clear. But i'll have some stuff up in the next two weeks most def.