RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Mods for Mentions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169097)

Insight. 12-29-04 11:20 PM

Mods for Mentions

Aight seems like a lot of people are wanting new mods, or want to be mods. I have already made Tizz a mod, and I want to make one more. Who do you want?

Some people I think that would be your best choice:

Un'Touched
Hoodz Prophet

Really those 2 are the most active, so who do u want? Put in nominations here as well.

Aristokat 12-29-04 11:26 PM

I'm here dawg... i would like to be a mod and definitely know im active as hell... just look at my posts and shit... i been on vacation wit family over chrismas for the last 6 dayz tho so other than that if u look im always on and particularly in graphix... u know that dawg... prolly more active than the otha two actually dawg...

[.:D:.] 12-29-04 11:27 PM

dat ngiga Diabolic is the shit b...should mod dat nigga..

SikezstWun 12-29-04 11:36 PM

Out of the two, Hoodz would make the better mod in my opinion.

But nominations, I would say either trademurk or umm... idk.

Insight. 12-29-04 11:38 PM

Well once I get all the nominations I'll make a poll and everyone will poll for themselves.

I don't know bout Diabolic, I heard he sux in graphix. Lol

[.:D:.] 12-29-04 11:40 PM

^^R

o

f

l

ok..if u wanna say so...i made the sigs i have..

..Decree.. 12-29-04 11:42 PM

<mod........................:thumbup:

SikezstWun 12-29-04 11:47 PM

Lmao.

Ok, sounds good.

Un'Touched 12-30-04 12:38 AM

lol im active IN THIS Sub-Forum its self ATLEAST 2 hours a day or more mostly

Ltizzle 12-30-04 01:16 AM

if your talkin bout bein active...
Hoodz
Un'Touched
Trademurk

if your talkin bout skill...
Hoodz
Un'Touched
Rv_is_Boot-e
Saaran
Diabolic
Schema

Hoodz Prophet 12-30-04 03:21 AM

i'm active as hell.....

Delphia Dahmer 12-30-04 03:39 AM

naw yo

im on like everyday......i might not be as active in making sigs as i used to be.....but my knowledge, experience, and skill in the field make me the best for the job....

and although some may dislike me because i am educated in the field, that i pass harsh opinions....and this may cause them to not want me as mod

but in best interest for this forum, i should be mod alongside tizzle
i also have previous modding jobs at several forums......
names have slipped

one was Punchline Kings....but not the newer one.....back when it was called Emcee something.....
i ran my own invision forum before
and ive been a previous mod of a VBulletin board......Rapbattles.com to be exact...]

so.....i guess its up to yall......just figured id drop my hat into the ring

Ltizzle 12-30-04 03:43 AM

we should talk to Nos bout dis, he said he would consider makin new mods for da graphx forum....

Delphia Dahmer 12-30-04 03:44 AM

woord
i spoke my shit like a true professional though

dopeness......and if you need to see some work or sumthin
just ask......

Hoodz Prophet 12-30-04 04:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' TradeMurk
I'm here dawg... i would like to be a mod and definitely know im active as hell... just look at my posts and shit... i been on vacation wit family over chrismas for the last 6 dayz tho so other than that if u look im always on and particularly in graphix... u know that dawg... prolly more active than the otha two actually dawg...

nah homie u ain't more active then me :thumbup: i'm on all tha time stay doin graphics i jus did a sig like....2 minutez ago cuz i stay active stop bein a hoe hahaha u my homie tho :thumbup: