RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I ain't no bitch...so don't get me wrong...but, WHy do people play games? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201902)

Tha Q. 07-27-05 12:47 PM

I ain't no bitch...so don't get me wrong...but, WHy do people play games?

nah mean...I was talkin to dis nigga last week...we was feelin each other and planned to hook up and chill on the weekend...So, I did my thing Saturday morning thinkin we were gonna chil Sat. night. Boy, was I wrong. I called him and he ain't even answer the phone. I left a message but he didn't return my call. That was last saturday. About 30 minutes ago, he calls like "Hey, how ya doin?" WTF!?!...Im like "Sup...long tim no speak; glad u still alive." I wasn't feelin that and rushed him off the phone...I been moved on after he stood my ass up...

but, why do people do shit like that?

iono man...I can't do shit like that...if I'm not feelin something, imma say so...I aint gonna play no games

and for the HOMOPHOBES, just change pronouns.

L. Veracity 07-27-05 12:54 PM

ROFLMAO @ for the homophobes just change pronouns, hahaa...

but yeah, niggas be trippin' man...iono why people play games...maybe he thinks if you went out with him anyway even after he stood you up that he'd have the upper hand in whatever went on between you after that, cuz some people like to try to manipulate and control shit and that's a way of doing so...but werd, don't FUCK with that nigga and give him the satisfaction...people like that play games cuz they wanna feel like they're important to you, some people like that desperation type shit and if you went out with him anyway he would've felt like "ha! this nigga desperate, I can get away with shit now *rubs hands together*" or some shit like that...

most people don't see the light until way to light, be glad you have good fore-sight :thumbup:

Acuity 07-27-05 12:55 PM

its a power thing....also ppl who think they tha shit b doin that

Tha Q. 07-27-05 12:56 PM

L Veracity

^^^that's a real good ass point man...I didn't even think of it like that...I just know I ain't wanna fuck wit dis nigga after dat...and to dead any temptation, I cleared my call logs on my cell...

crazy man

good point

Macreep 07-27-05 12:56 PM

Maybe the dude had a bitch......if I had a bicth givin me head....I ain't gon go out and chill with my friends.....

ILL GEE 07-27-05 12:58 PM

lmao.... Q is wild...don't sweat the small stuff yo... just roll with the punches and find somebody else

Tha Q. 07-27-05 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macreep
Maybe the dude had a bitch......if I had a bicth givin me head....I ain't gon go out and chill with my friends.....

it wasn't that kinda of hook up

get it?

L. Veracity 07-27-05 12:59 PM

oooops, I thought you didn't give me credit cuz you said "man" thought you were talking to Acuity, hahaa...but yeah I'm a girl =\

and werd @ clearing out call logs...good move...

this morning I exchanged numbers with this dude on the train, I wonder what'll happen with him, lmao...he got agrill so I'm not feelin' that...I'll prolly do him like my stalker and Ignore his calls ROFL...besides, he from here in Houston and he 21, he prolly got a kid or some shit...

but yeah, this is about Tha Q-ster...

and I stand by my afformentioned commentary :)

Macreep 07-27-05 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
it wasn't that kinda of hook up

get it?

OOh....the guy was ya bf......I thought he was normal friend.My fault THa Q.

~Lady Fiya~ 07-27-05 01:01 PM

Q, you smart that nigga on games, plain and simple. If he was feeling you, then he wouldn't had done that. That was stupid. But think of it as his loss and his fuck up. So don't worry about it, cuz there's a lotta people out there not just homosexuals that play games and don't know when it's time to be mature about relationships. Just leave him where he is.

Predator 07-27-05 01:01 PM

Macreep a.k.a. Maweak shut the fuck up. U have no game and u gets no pussy

L. Veracity 07-27-05 01:01 PM

got dayum just cuz he's gay doesn't mean he can't CHiLL wid one of his niggas on a friendship level...I mean really...do you have sex with every female you've ever CHiLLed with?...gEEEEzus

Tha Q. 07-27-05 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
oooops, I thought you didn't give me credit cuz you said "man" thought you were talking to Acuity, hahaa...but yeah I'm a girl =\

and werd @ clearing out call logs...good move...

this morning I exchanged numbers with this dude on the train, I wonder what'll happen with him, lmao...he got agrill so I'm not feelin' that...I'll prolly do him like my stalker and Ignore his calls ROFL...besides, he from here in Houston and he 21, he prolly got a kid or some shit...

but yeah, this is about Tha Q-ster...

and I stand by my afformentioned commentary :)

my bad...aint know u were a female...but yea...u feelin all good when u meet someone knew cuz u bout to get somethin NEW...lol

and den they pull a ole bitch move...so u get over it...and just when u least expect it, here they come slitherin back in the picture

I'm done man

and Macreep...he wasn't my BF...we were supposed to meet for a blind date

L. Veracity 07-27-05 01:04 PM

aye Q, PM me your AIM name...you're a kewl dood, I anna hoLLerrrrrr at you :)...

we should make nice and stuff :D...

Tha Q. 07-27-05 01:06 PM

my aim is there

five source ceo

but yea...Lady Fiya...good ass point

maybe it's human nature...but i dunno why people have to do dat kinda shyt