RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Flaunt Shots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=276)
-   -   The woofer...yea, my whip again (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=235943)

Tha .Q 10-14-06 01:25 PM

The woofer...yea, my whip again

I went small...two 10s...bazooka

Here's another interior shot...Yea, I put on the wood-grain wheel cover...Some people said it's wack...But, I like it...

Here's the exterior again...jus a comfortable midsize joint...nothin major
I tend to make my cars look better than they actually are...i.e., Tint...trim...keep it clean, etc...

Holla

Past Tense 10-14-06 02:02 PM

Thats a nice ass car

good shit too

10's is really all you need

Blay'all 10-14-06 06:17 PM

how much u drop for those 10's? im thinkin about making a purchase for the Volvo sometime soon :cool:

Tha .Q 10-14-06 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAYBOY
how much u drop for those 10's? im thinkin about making a purchase for the Volvo sometime soon :cool:

including installation, 450

Valerie 10-14-06 07:25 PM

dope shit man. :thumbup:

Ysdat 10-14-06 07:27 PM

Get a 50x4 Amp and you will be set.

Tha .Q 10-14-06 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~.
Get a 50x4 Amp and you will be set.

got an amp bro

Compose 10-14-06 08:17 PM

dope, mad clean too

Phenom-in-all 10-14-06 09:52 PM

i had two 10's in a custom built box with a 1000 watt am, and shit BANGED out. But at the same time i upgraded all my speakers and tweeters and then spent some time tweaking the sound to get it mixed right. Thats all you need for really real. Car ain't bad tho man, Jus needs the tint you're talkin bout and upsizin g the wheels. (no 26's or nothin, jus up to a 17 maybe) Word.

Tha .Q 10-14-06 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
i had two 10's in a custom built box with a 1000 watt am, and shit BANGED out. But at the same time i upgraded all my speakers and tweeters and then spent some time tweaking the sound to get it mixed right. Thats all you need for really real. Car ain't bad tho man, Jus needs the tint you're talkin bout and upsizin g the wheels. (no 26's or nothin, jus up to a 17 maybe) Word.

Whoa! 1000w? Man, I bet that joint was shaking the pavement. I didn't want that kind of power. I basically wanted mine to hit hard without everyone else 20 feet away feeling the rumble: mission accomplished. Though, I did have a 1000w MTX in my Civic a few years ago. That was ridiculous.

Anyway, Deuce suggested the same thing about the wheels/rims. Iono tho man...I've never been a rims type of guy. As got any further stereo upgrades, I wanted to switch my factory stereo for a 50X 4 watt CD player. The only issue is, my dash has a trip computer that'll probably be disruptued by replacing the factory unit. So, I'm hesistant to do that. I do plan to replace my 6 X 9s with Pioneers or Sonys, God willing. I just don't know if I want 3-way or 4-way configuration.

Man, this stuff is addicting!

Willa 10-14-06 11:26 PM

YEA COOL SYSTEM SERVES THE PURPOSE

my uncle has 6 10's in the back of his car lol : / shit is too loud

G Deuce 10-15-06 12:44 PM

Yo real coo setup mayne..............but them rims....................yes...upgrade...lol