RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   yo quick question bout parents (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229088)

Mentor 05-30-06 11:59 PM

yo quick question bout parents

yea im gettin sick of parents thinkin that not giving a fuck about shit is a sign of "immaturity" but fo real all that is, is false hope that they give themselves on thinkin that this I dont give a fuck attitude automatically goes away like they can just lay back and do nuthin and all of a sudden im just gon give a fuck....yo what ya'll think this is??? hopeless parents...or caring but lazy parents hoping u'll just help urslef through life??

twenty9 05-31-06 12:02 AM

bah, i wanna hate my parents cuz they do stupid shit to me, but they sorta do it cuz they care so i can't do shit all except not give a fuck.

dazy 05-31-06 12:02 AM

my dad dont do shit for me if i want something i got to do it my self so when i want something i ask my mom :)

Kirk 05-31-06 12:04 AM

Not giving a fuck is a sign of immaturity. Keep that attitude and you'll go nowhere in life.

Blay'all 05-31-06 12:05 AM

maturity does not = age...

it is a sign of immaturty, and alot of adults are immature.
thats where your misunderstanding is...

Ill Spanish 05-31-06 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
Not giving a fuck is a sign of immaturity. Keep that attitude and you'll go nowhere in life.

haha fuck goin anywhere in life, fuck society

twenty9 05-31-06 12:05 AM

how does it show immaturity, it just shows that you dont care, i dont really care what happens in europe cuz im not european, does that make me immature?

Mentor 05-31-06 12:06 AM

Quote:

lmfao HOW is that immaturity????? not giving a fuck about sumthin cuz its too hard or u dont wanna do it is immature but not giving a fuck bout sumthin cuz of how much shit u went through giving a fuck aint immature

Kirk 05-31-06 12:06 AM

Ok... I'm going to ignore that because what does Europe have anything to do with what he just said?

twenty9 05-31-06 12:07 AM

it was an example, it was the first thing tghat popped in my head.

dazy 05-31-06 12:07 AM

29 that makes u immature.u fucked up 6 year old........lol

Kirk 05-31-06 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentor
lmfao HOW is that immaturity????? not giving a fuck about sumthin cuz its too hard or u dont wanna do it is immature but not giving a fuck bout sumthin cuz of how much shit u went through giving a fuck aint immature

You don't give a fuck cause of shit you went through? Get over it. Enough said.

Mentor 05-31-06 12:09 AM

Quote:
You don't give a fuck cause of shit you went through? Get over it. Enough said.

lol u know what???? u may think giving a fuck is mature...but u know what I think??? I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCK

Kirk 05-31-06 12:11 AM

Ok, Slim Shady. That's cool. I'm glad I could discuss this topic indepth with you.

Mentor 05-31-06 12:16 AM

Quote:
Ok, Slim Shady. That's cool. I'm glad I could discuss this topic indepth with you.

there's been millions before slim shady sayin they dont give a fuck..if i was a slim shady cuz i dont give a fuck then EVERYBODY would be slim shady cuz no one gives a fuck or otherwise all the crime in the world wouldnt even exist :thumbup: